MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Yea, but 5.65 speed on a seige tower? The base speed is 2.90 and even with the speed upgrade its only like 3.50.

That's impossible to do without triggers, send me over the wm and I'll look for imbalances like that.

Well ikr, it's long ago, I didn't recall downloading a different world map, but really not sure, I don't even know which one it is else I would have looked at it already.

But then again, the last person I found being "suspicious", on a WM aswell, was that warlord_boss faggot who CTD my game and then my ally's game. And before that it was silly enough that he spammed so much boats for being on a shitty island like his (after we pwnd him i was having omni and it was not like there were 20+ woodcutters with ox carts hiding on another continent, but meh).

But really, no more WM's for me. Lesson learned. I'm done with it, there is a fucking reason noobs go do supremacy on a .scn duuh.

I'm friends with Niort1 and have never seen him mod/hack - he's just an amazing player (he plays World Map excessively). I could be wrong though, it happens occasionally.

a real news flash that one, btw you forgot to wipe some of your friends'semen from the left corner of your mouth. 11

The only reason I put it here, is so people know to avoid these wankers that cheat and have a fair game, cause yeah isn't this the point of the topic. I'm not gonna give a fuck if someone is friends with these people so it for some reason immediatly nullifies all possible odds of them cheating. get real or gtfo 11


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

52 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Bigboss... lol He is a Mokiju wannabe. The WarLord clan has a tendency to cheat and host rigged maps. Bigboss jumped at Heaven_Tribal's map where p1 has a settlement and p2 just gets a goat, which automicatically defeats p2.

WarLord_Mokiju is the french version of BTP_Thor_Fan. Both of which are known hackers. Shrimpz told me this long ago and I have known not to play with Mokiju in games where you can hack. Thor does not always hack, as seen when I can beat him in Mini Games >Very Happy. WarLord_bigboss is Mokiju's bimbo and WarLord_styled OOS hacks, I am told. The only WarLord who is actually a normal, decent player is Doudy. ^^

I don't know how many other WarLord's there are.

View user profile

53 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Lawrencius wrote:a real news flash that one, btw you forgot to wipe some of your friends'semen from the left corner of your mouth. 11
I can admit to a player being a good player without having to first give them a blowjob - my ego is not that big, but I do however thank you for alerting me to the presence of semen on my mouth. +1 for a sexual joke, they are always practically teeming with originality, maturity and brilliance.

Lawrencius wrote:I'm not gonna give a fuck if someone is friends with these people so it for some reason immediatly nullifies all possible odds of them cheating. get real or gtfo 11
Hades previously stated on the topic that he is friends with deduijk, but that did not prevent him being added to the list: thus your hypothesis is wrong. So far from what you have said I gather Niort1 advanced quicker than you, and then had fast siege units. You also said you do not recall downloading a different world map. Taking all this into account, the only perceivable cause of this proposed siege unit speed is that the most common world map hosted on ESO is in fact rigged - but, unusually, it is only rigged in a manner with gives player 1 faster siege speed, nothing else. Considering all of the above, how likely is it that Niort1 is in fact a cheater? Wink

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:I don't know how many other WarLord's there are.
Warlord_Picooz, WarLord_ZeZar, WarLord_NRK and WarLord_XeOn are the only others I can think of, but the last 3 are rarely ever online. Picooz is decent Very Happy


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

54 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 am

Zwet, I just checked the World Map V14 scenario.

You are half right. It was not a hack. I just skimmed the triggers so I did not see everything, but the most important concerning your notification. Listen to this BS:

There are 'modify protounits for every normal player' triggers enhancing range bonus vs all units but cavalry. The enhancements are for the Fire Siphon, Catapult, Ballista and Petrobolos, but there is no speed enhancement. Plus, its not including all siege units. The enhancements are the same for each unit, so I guess each civilization has one strong siege unit.

However, towards the end of the list is one more category. Within this are more 'modify protounits for every normal player' triggers for the Siege Tower, including armor, HP, bonus vs buildings and speed! The speed is +2, so if you have a Siege Tower with 2.9 speed + available upgrades = 3.65. So the 5.65 is from those +2.

These enhancements are only for the Egyptian Siege Tower so it makes the Egyptians have two enhanced siege units, giving them an edge. So yes, if you know about this trigger, you can exploit it and it could be perceived as hacking. The map is rigged... Go figure. -.-

View user profile

55 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:50 am

That's weird - I wonder who actually made the map and decided that they should have those triggers? It would be intriguing to know how many people actually understand and take advantage of the benefits. scratch


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

56 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 am

about triggers & why it is cheating:

1) It does not mean that - when you already own a map that is rigged and you didn't know about it - that all of the sudden the people abusing the trigger are NOT cheaters. It's just as having a dual between two ppl irl, one having a gun and the other one barehanded, and then after the gunner shoots the other one down say: "yeah but no cheats here was a gun behind the shrubbery". Yeah RIGHT.

2) Since obviously this "hidden buff" is not shown during gameplay, it's cheat. Cause that is what cheating is all about, doing things the other people don't know about unless they figure out someone has an edge that is not possible by normal means in supremacy games. Cause that is what WM kinda says it is, a mix of nomad/vindlandsaga supremacy game on a fixed map shaped as the world.

3) If you expect people to go look in the triggers before they play a map, that's the same as being able to program games in order to play them, the game industry will die off if it would be like this. OH WAIT this reminds me that AoM is quite dead isn't it, but still a high % of cheaterz thar? Quite ironic isn't it?


And speaking of irony, I laugh at these futile attempts as Gentleman Mittyho is trying to "outmature" the older people in topics where he doesn't belong.
The entire point of saying you suck dick, is cause the horrible subjective mess you type, jesus christ. "Cause Hades says he found out about his friend hacking and listed him", or so you say, yeah idgaf about some other instance where someone cheated, if that cunt got reported in this list then that is his fault and not matter of this subject. And doesn't have anything to do with the fact that YOUR "friend" is supposedly IMPOSSIBLE IN NO WAY a cheater. Oh and egy advancing faster than norse (loki in this case), really just nullifies the fact that more than 5 siege speed is not a hax aswell.

Go troll on UCA some more, and piss off with protecting your gaybuddies in these serious discussions that they don't deserve.


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

57 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 am

A rigged map would be a map that is in favour of one player. As Yankee said, the triggers benefited all users, not just Niort1. Now I understand it can be argued that this is still unfair, we don't know if Niort was even aware of these triggers himself - he could be, he could not, and I guess there's no way of infallibly proving either point. If, however, you would like to propose he is a cheater simply because he has hosted this map, then I am afraid that I will have to add everybody I have ever seen host v14, and anybody I have seen host v14 in the past. I can immediately think of BonnieParker, furious_purpose and blackfox1, all of which should be added. I don't know about anyone else, but to me your preposition seems ridiculous.

Oh and egy advancing faster than norse (loki in this case), really just nullifies the fact that more than 5 siege speed is not a hax aswell.
Has it once entered your stream of consciousness that he may have advanced before you because he is a better player than you? Please broaden your mind and stop being hindered by self-adoration. As I believe Yankee just clarified, having more than 5 siege speed is neither a 'hax' or a hack. It is a trigger. There is a difference, so please treat them separately. Wink




Lawrencius wrote:
And speaking of irony, I laugh at these futile attempts as Gentleman Mittyho is trying to "outmature" the older people in topics where he doesn't belong.

I am not intentionally trying to be a "gentleman", although even if I was I would not be offended by this accusation - being a gentleman is certainly not something which I would frown upon. I will take your accusation of "gentleman" as accusing me of snobbery: think that if you will, but I just like to write half-coherently. I don't try to "outmature" anybody, although obviously I do "outmature" (please note this isn't a real word) yourself. Unfortunately you seem to be incapable of any form of politeness or formality. I understand that your mind will immediately stray to the tedious comment "dis is da int3rw3bz", but being on the internet does not mean that I will try to write like I am disabled. It's interesting that you say I am posting in topics "where i dont belong". In one topic, you say it is pretentious of me not to reply to more topics, but here you say that I reply where I shouldn't be. Your opinions are vastly conflicting and bordering even closer to incoherency.

The entire point of saying you suck dick, is cause the horrible subjective mess you type, jesus christ. "Cause Hades says he found out about his friend hacking and listed him", or so you say, yeah idgaf about some other instance where someone cheated, if that cunt got reported in this list then that is his fault and not matter of this subject.
I understand the point of the sexual references, I just wanted to highlight how ridiculous the constant sexual connotations are. I understand this may be funny to people who have not yet reached puberty or to those that have a diminutive sense of humour, but I'm afraid that I personally do not see the underlying wit. I don't understand the "so you say" in your comment - just go to page 1 or 2 and read it for yourself, and then your vague suspicion will be proven to be in vain. I do however appreciate your constructive criticism; I will try not to write "horrible subjective mess you type, jesus christ", although I am not sure what to do about the Jesus comment, for it has left me bewildered.

Go troll on UCA some more, and piss off with protecting your gaybuddies in these serious discussions that they don't deserve.
I will consider your request for me to troll on the UCA some more, but I think that I will inevitably decline, sorry, but I do not want to "piss off" right now. Using the word "gay" as an insult is somewhat outdated, as I don't consider a) the word gay or b) referring to me as a homosexual to be offensive. Please update your arguments with more modern insults, for this will provoke a more emotional response from me, thus fulfilling your aim.

You seem somewhat irritable, Lawrenicus. Please do not be offended because somebody has decided to retort to one of your offhand comments/general idiocy. After all, who doesn't love a bit of confrontation? Perhaps if you calmed down you could write a coherent argument that wasn't torn to pieces in 36 minutes. Smile


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

58 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:44 am

HoR_Mittyho wrote:After all, who doesn't love a bit of confrontation?

View user profile

59 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:54 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
HoR_Mittyho wrote:After all, who doesn't love a bit of confrontation?

Thought I'd pay homage to you, as you did vice-versa with my gifs Very Happy


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

60 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:33 am

Oh cool I'm decent.

View user profile

61 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:14 am

Doudy wrote:Oh cool I'm decent.
That was not meant to be undermining. Please don't perceive it at such. Embarassed

View user profile

62 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:58 am

Yankee it was me not lawrencius who stated it was a trigger -.- hacks like what you stated would sync the game, hence they HAVE to be triggered or scripted, which only counts on rms.

Furious purpose? Didn't know he was a hacker, taught the guy to RP and he tested a couple my scenarios

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

63 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm

What I meant was that if Niort1 was added to the list simple for hosting a scenario with some hidden triggers (world map v14), then we would also have to add other players that have hosted the same map, such as furious_purpose Very Happy


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

64 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 pm

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Doudy wrote:Oh cool I'm decent.
That was not meant to be undermining. Please don't perceive it at such. Embarassed


I didn't mean to be ironical Smile .
I was wondering about the meaning of "general misconduct" of Bigboss and Heaven, because, yeah, Heaven spams the chat but isn't that much a quiter and a "bad-player" , and Bigboss cheat as fuck and don't admit he losts, but don't say a word on the chat.

Sorry for the orthographic and syntax mistakes.

View user profile

65 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 am

Doudy wrote:
I didn't mean to be ironical Smile .
I was wondering about the meaning of "general misconduct" of Bigboss and Heaven, because, yeah, Heaven spams the chat but isn't that much a quiter and a "bad-player" , and Bigboss cheat as fuck and don't admit he losts, but don't say a word on the chat.

Sorry for the orthographic and syntax mistakes.

They are both up for hosting unfair maps was because they'd both been hosting rigged maps, which isn't modding or hacking but is considered cheating. The general misconduct for Tribal was because of "spam in the chats". I'll take the general misconduct off for Bigboss Smile

Orthographic is a very good word Razz


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

66 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 am

HoR_Mittyho wrote:
Doudy wrote:
I didn't mean to be ironical Smile .
I was wondering about the meaning of "general misconduct" of Bigboss and Heaven, because, yeah, Heaven spams the chat but isn't that much a quiter and a "bad-player" , and Bigboss cheat as fuck and don't admit he losts, but don't say a word on the chat.

Sorry for the orthographic and syntax mistakes.

They are both up for hosting unfair maps was because they'd both been hosting rigged maps, which isn't modding or hacking but is considered cheating. The general misconduct for Tribal was because of "spam in the chats". I'll take the general misconduct off for Bigboss Smile

Orthographic is a very good word Razz


Good decision Smile. Yeah, I thought the projection and the dimensions of my post may don't be perfect. I'm not that good in mathematics, that's why farao

View user profile

67 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 am

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Yankee it was me not lawrencius who stated it was a trigger -.- hacks like what you stated would sync the game, hence they HAVE to be triggered or scripted, which only counts on rms.

Furious purpose? Didn't know he was a hacker, taught the guy to RP and he tested a couple my scenarios
Didn't see you wrote this until now. I knew you wrote they were triggers. I never disagreed, in fact, I supported it. I even went so far as to actually prove it when I looked at the World Map triggers. Stop attempting to undermine me before you actually read what I have discovered. Very Happy

View user profile

68 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 am

Back on the subject of Hackers...

DeviousDragon or OctaneDragon.

He spawn hacks and OOSes when he is bored or pissed. He just ruined a WRP I was in.

View user profile

69 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Back on the subject of Hackers...

DeviousDragon or OctaneDragon.

He spawn hacks and OOSes when he is bored or pissed. He just ruined a WRP I was in.

Added Smile


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

70 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Back on the subject of Hackers...

DeviousDragon or OctaneDragon.

He spawn hacks and OOSes when he is bored or pissed. He just ruined a WRP I was in.

wtf no he is my friend, don't add him he never cheats 11


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

71 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 am

xD He used to be my friend. It was my way of quarantining him for his constant hacking. When we used to talk, he actually would RP in some cases. This is what happened last game though:

-He spawn-hacks a bunch of Hersir in my base-

Me: Stop using the console to make Hersir and GTFO out of my base. -.-

Him: Sorry didn't mean to piss anyone off.

Me: DeviousDragon, your other name is octosomething, right?

Him: OctaneDragon.

Me: Yea, I had you in my friends list until it reset. You used to hack all the time.

Other Guy: Oh.. hacking now, does he? (I will get back to this guy)

-OOS after his Hersir disappear-

I wonder why he went all noob again. I somewhat made progress with him before I went inactive. Oh well.

The other guy was Darkbayn. He said he helped Irk with his Sims map and helped make some of the WRP maps. Mainly V8-V11. He also said he edited V20 or something with agentadkiller's permission. For some reason, I didn't really believe him that much. Anyone know who Darkbayn is?

View user profile

72 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 am

Never heard of him before, sorry Crying or Very sad


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

73 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 am

Ah, his name is actually 'DeviousDragon99'.


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

74 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 am

HoR_Mittyho wrote:Ah, his name is actually 'DeviousDragon99'.

Yea, exactly. The name was all that mattered. You will know who it is regardless of the numbers. Razz

View user profile

75 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

The other guy was Darkbayn. He said he helped Irk with his Sims map and helped make some of the WRP maps. Mainly V8-V11. He also said he edited V20 or something with agentadkiller's permission. For some reason, I didn't really believe him that much. Anyone know who Darkbayn is?


He is my friend aswell, his dad worked on AoM & AoT dev team, I used to do play 1700 2v2 rated team with him back when AoM was alive. He's also the first gerbal who's ever been to space.


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum