MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am

Dv_SeKhMeT_ wrote:monkey_lunatic does not hack... i know him very well he is haunted_phantom... he is just one of theb ets zelda players to play... he deosent hack trust me...

To address this: Monkey_Lunatic is not Haunted_Phantom, but they have (for reasons unbeknown to me) shared accounts in the past - perhaps this is where your confusion is derived from?

I've heard that deathr0w was an OOS'er before, which seems to be proven by Lawrenicus - of course nothing can be infallibly proven, but given the high likelihood that he does OOS I put him up on the list.

27 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 am

Want to know what I knowtist? WHy cant Gamers just get along with Gamers O.o? And why do I have a feeling I should know the Answer im about to get..

28 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 am

Godfrog wrote:Want to know what I knowtist? WHy cant Gamers just get along with Gamers O.o?
Superiority complexes, Internet cojones, and big egos. Smile

View user profile

29 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Godfrog wrote:Want to know what I knowtist? WHy cant Gamers just get along with Gamers O.o? And why do I have a feeling I should know the Answer im about to get..

you never played supremacy Razz

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

30 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 am

Lawrencius wrote:
Godfrog wrote:Want to know what I knowtist? WHy cant Gamers just get along with Gamers O.o? And why do I have a feeling I should know the Answer im about to get..

I have more than one account buddy, I use to be 1700, Nowadys I will be lucky to be 1400
Traded my Supremacy skills for WRP skills

31 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 am

Godfrog wrote:
Lawrencius wrote:

I have more than one account buddy, I use to be 1700, Nowadys I will be lucky to be 1400
Traded my Supremacy skills for WRP skills

1620 is my best, 1580 is my worst Razz

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

32 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:53 am

I report a certain wanker named " Warlord_bigboss " for making winners of a round of world map crash to desktop after an already childish behavior. "having random jormundgar all around the map" so ppl rather /quit after they won the game, just because that derp doesn't wanna resign and give a person the /win they deserve.

twisted_hobo was on my team in that game, 2 min after i got crashed to desktop he had the same. he can give proof.

View user profile

33 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 am

Bigboss is a problem in any case. He and Heaven_Tribal. He made a map called "epic map". A two player map where when you start, all the second player gets is a goat and you automatically lose. You only make that mistake once. -.- The two are known hackers along with BTP_Thor_Fan.

View user profile

34 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 am

I added BigBoss - what is it that Heaven Tribal actually does? Smile

35 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm

HoR_Mittyho wrote:what is it that Heaven Tribal actually does? Smile
Good question xD Aside from seeing him spam in the chats with Natewhatshisface, the few times I have actually played with him, he cheated or hosted a rigged map, and by rigged, I mean literally one-way.

View user profile

36 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 pm

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Good question xD Aside from seeing him spam in the chats with Natewhatshisface, the few times I have actually played with him, he cheated or hosted a rigged map, and by rigged, I mean literally one-way.

Added Very Happy

37 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

AoL_D4D0/TheTitanSucks OOS's games when he loses - verified by multiple people. Crying or Very sad

38 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

Hehe, WHen someoen rigs a Map I still win >Very Happy

39 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 am

Putain.. AoT sucks

I don't wanna sound like a QQ noob who reports anyone who is better than him, but lol at this.

I believe that someone named " Niort1 " whom I was just ingame with cheated in some way or another.
He hosted a World Map bom should've seen that coming.. fucking world maps.

Decides to invade me with a poopy force. Including elephants & siege towers, those siege towers had 5.65 speed? wtf is that like a light cavalry speed? It didn't say he had special siege speed boosting stuff, just the basic two egy upgrades.

Considering the only one aging up faster than me was him, and attacking with a few units where I had none makes it look like he had some reveal all hack. + That his colour was blue which is poop on world map aswell wasn't going to help it. The situation was just gay end of story.

I like how I quit just cause I cba and ppl called me noob.

No siege tower goes that fast, they outran my loki hersir, fuck that shit wasted like 20min of my life on a shitgame, thanks for trolling >_>

View user profile

40 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 am

Unfortunately I have to contradict you there entirely, editing unit stats while in game would cause a sync as it would result in a change of game version - and hence its impossible to modify unit stats without the scenario itself having modify protounit triggers (And even then you are limited to what the creator had put in)

41 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 am

Niort's not a modder/hacker - He regularly plays World Map and so is amazing at it (regardless of whether or not he is the host).

42 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:06 am

someone explain me then how he has siege towers outrunning infantry?

View user profile

43 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 am

Not a clue - if you have the recorded game of it (you should do), attach it to a reply so we can have a look? Cool

44 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 am

WM are games that don't view in game stats & record?

View user profile

45 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:36 am

Lawrencius wrote:WM are games that don't view in game stats & record?
I thought the same thing, but apperantly the scenarios are recorded, otherwise the aKm ladders would not work, unless its the trigger they added that records the games.

View user profile

46 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 am

Lawrenicus is right, you don't get the recording of scenarios either as replays or as stats, but you do get the Freak Style gametypes recorded because they are classed as supremacy games (they are xml/xs files, rather than SCX files) - hence they can't be selected from the scenario menu, but can from the selection of supremacy maps. Very Happy

47 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 am

Ahh that makes sense. Isn't there an option to record all games in the settings? If so, all you can do now is toggle that setting on and play WM again with that guy.

View user profile

48 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:52 am

I'm friends with Niort1 and have never seen him mod/hack - he's just an amazing player (he plays World Map excessively). I could be wrong though, it happens occasionally. Razz

49 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Yea, but 5.65 speed on a seige tower? The base speed is 2.90 and even with the speed upgrade its only like 3.50.

View user profile

50 Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Yea, but 5.65 speed on a seige tower? The base speed is 2.90 and even with the speed upgrade its only like 3.50.

That's impossible to do without triggers, send me over the wm and I'll look for imbalances like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum