MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Saga

+4
Godfrog
HoRH The DwarfMaster
Yankee
Ra
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Project Saga Empty Project Saga Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 am

Ra

Ra

Hello all,
I plan on running a very long 'epic' saga rp with those who are invited to join. At the moment the details are minor, but we still need more people to get involved with it and to take part. If you are interested speak to any of the current saga members, see you all soon,
Ra.

Member list:
Myself
Lava
Hades * if aot starts working
Yankee
Godfrog * unknown

ps. Times will be arranged shortly. If members have any suggestions for the first 'date', please do not hesitate to ask! Smile

2Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Fri May 04, 2012 9:03 am

Yankee

Yankee

To the HoRHs and Mitty, I recommend that you consider this. You will, however, have to keep somewhat active if you want to participate.

3Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Fri May 04, 2012 11:42 am

HoRH The DwarfMaster

I will think about it, I will also need to check whats coming up in my life. Also when will it most likely be happening, as I have school and some other events.

4Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Sat May 05, 2012 5:16 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

I said if THe timing and I could work, I would go O:?

5Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm

HoRH The DwarfMaster

As soon as I get more details i will decide...

6Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Yankee

Yankee

HoRH The DwarfMaster wrote:As soon as I get more details i will decide...

Ra, correct me if I am wrong.

The Saga RP will be a continuous RP among all the people participating. The idea is to come up with a continuous RP that you will use during our scheduled RPs. I guess everyone who participates will be notified of these times. We are currently thinking up a prologue for our RP, which we can then write here. This will set the foundation for the Saga RP and allow everyone an overview.

7Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Ra

Ra

Indeed that is correct Yankee. Smile

8Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Speaking of a prologue.

I said I would make a cameo from my Norse RP. Then I thought of doing a crossover. I realized that I left out a few areas of the Norse RP however. I only RPed this part once and not even with anybody who knows about my Norse RP. I decided to go back to this part of my Norse RP that I never really started. I wrote the history of it on this thread: https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com/t37-popular-rps

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
+20 Years: At this point, the five Jarls cannot decide what to do. They end up going to different areas of the Norse Territories, becoming Chiefs of their own colony, but remain a North Alliance. During this time, Slode goes into the Fenrir Forest and, finding a clearing, forms the Hidden Fort, so he is not pestered by the other Chiefs. Along with his followers is a warrior named Björn (45). Björn piques Slode's interest and they quickly become good friends. Isgard, at this time, grows rapidly, being away from this harsh environment.

+22 Years: The five Chiefs begin to quarrel about resources and how they do not help each other.

This is the most recent events in the timeline of my RP for the Saga RP. It is the important part of the prologue.

The 5 colonies enter a time of silent war. There is much arguing, pillaging, and minor raids. Each colonies economy plummets. It is a dark time and each colony has limited resources. Slode is in his hidden fort inside the Fenrir Forest, while the other 4 colonies, led by Hrain, Thorvald, Vigfus, and Gygax are leading their colonies in a more open area. Slode is actually the one doing the best, but only keeps in contact with Thorvald. The city of Isgard has no role in these clan wars, they have lost all contact to the rest of the Norselands and focus on their own prosperity. Each colony has different views and opinions of each other.

I am still not entirely sure that I will do this, but it is my leading idea. I know that I will be playing as Norse and my alliance is neutral to start with. I might have an epiphany for another RP idea and use that instead, but I doubt it.

I think this clan war phase of my continuous Norse RP will be an interesting asset for the Saga RP and it will especially be a challenge for me as an RPer because one or two of the clans can be allied with Ra, who will be playing the Dark Force and the others allied with the "Good" guys, all the while being against each other individually. This will cause me to be multi-RPing and self-RPing simultaneously.

Last edited by HoRC_Lord_Yankee on Mon May 07, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

9Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Ah that is a nice idea Yankee Very Happy

that also gives me the prospect that I could make a cameo of Corinth... but I won't... I will however RP what is happening in Corinth at the time, when necessary and possible to do so Razz

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

10Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Ah that is a nice idea Yankee Very Happy

that also gives me the prospect that I could make a cameo of Corinth... but I won't... I will however RP what is happening in Corinth at the time, when necessary and possible to do so Razz

The timeline of this takes part much before Askares and Hesphus are introduced. They will not be making any kind of appearance or cameo. They will most likely not even be mentioned. Slode will probably play a minor role, seeing as the Hidden Fort is... well hidden and he is keeping his distance. Kara and Jotun (and Grabak) are in hiding, so they will not be making any appearances either.

My part will revolve around the four chiefs of the colonies. Smile

11Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Ra, is the idea of the Saga RP to always save and rehost the savegame?

12Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 am

Ra

Ra

I think that will work best, unless there are any other ideas?

13Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:Ah that is a nice idea Yankee Very Happy

The timeline of this takes part much before Askares and Hesphus are introduced. They will not be making any kind of appearance or cameo. They will most likely not even be mentioned. Slode will probably play a minor role, seeing as the Hidden Fort is... well hidden and he is keeping his distance. Kara and Jotun (and Grabak) are in hiding, so they will not be making any appearances either.

My part will revolve around the four chiefs of the colonies. Smile

Hmm

Perhaps I could RP Corinths foundations then? Its an area I never looked at and would fit with your timeframe

14Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

As long as I can start out how I want o:<

15Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Tue May 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

I want to join in this too Rolling Eyes

16Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Wed May 09, 2012 5:53 am

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius, you should get in touch with Ra if you want to join.

I have scrapped my idea for the Saga RP. I will not be doing anything from my Norse RP. I will not even mention it during the Saga RP. The reason for this sudden change of heart is because I tested it out and I have realized a few things.

My Norse RP is something that I have grown very attached to. I am proud of it and I enjoy using it in RPs. The clan war phase was a part of it that had already happened. I do jump back in the time-line occasionally, but I would be making past events into a huge part. I believe this could effect what I have done recently if I go back in the time-line of my RP. I already had to change some details to make it fit, which I did not plan on nor wanted to do originally. I think my main problem was that I always knew that it had limited flexibility, due to the future events being defined.

I have connected playing as Norse in RP's with my Norse RP and for that, I will not use Norse in the Saga RP in order to be able to differentiate the two. I would advise Hades to not mix Corinth into the Saga RP after seeing what problems I already had with my Norse RP. I will start on a clean slate.

The Saga RP has already started and I will be joining in soon with an idea that I can work with and enjoy RPing with. Until then, I am at the drawing board. Very Happy

17Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Wed May 09, 2012 6:53 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Lawrencius, you should get in touch with Ra if you want to join.

I have scrapped my idea for the Saga RP. I will not be doing anything from my Norse RP. I will not even mention it during the Saga RP. The reason for this sudden change of heart is because I tested it out and I have realized a few things.

My Norse RP is something that I have grown very attached to. I am proud of it and I enjoy using it in RPs. The clan war phase was a part of it that had already happened. I do jump back in the time-line occasionally, but I would be making past events into a huge part. I believe this could effect what I have done recently if I go back in the time-line of my RP. I already had to change some details to make it fit, which I did not plan on nor wanted to do originally. I think my main problem was that I always knew that it had limited flexibility, due to the future events being defined.

I have connected playing as Norse in RP's with my Norse RP and for that, I will not use Norse in the Saga RP in order to be able to differentiate the two. I would advise Hades to not mix Corinth into the Saga RP after seeing what problems I already had with my Norse RP. I will start on a clean slate.

The Saga RP has already started and I will be joining in soon with an idea that I can work with and enjoy RPing with. Until then, I am at the drawing board. Very Happy

*claps* Yankee you can do what I do, And Not do your set rp, But make it into a Lore, and have your future charectors call on events such as that, For Background information <3

18Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Lawrencius, you should get in touch with Ra if you want to join.

Fair enough, but I do have an idea to allow me to join.

Leave an AI slot, convert to editor when I can join and then I would be a new player, I could make my entrance how I wish, whether I want to do a civ could be via migration or via wanting to split off from another civ. I will think and then expand, but it will NOT be a repeat of the immortals RP, as the Immortals RP is a unique RP in its own right, it may derive from the standard save the world RPs that are well known throughout ESO but I think it has a bit more of a history to it, and to merge it with another continuous RP may cause the end of it, as it would become too complex. Thus I will keep the immortals RP from it.

19Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Thu May 10, 2012 5:55 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

Well uh, it would be chill to do a WRP one day and continue it on another day. To me it's always frustrating to come on with new stuff lol.

EDIT: Infact I'm not saying that I don't like to come up with new stuff, I just mean with new starts and starting locations. It would be cooler to have RP's all the time with people/factions that keep developing stories.

20Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Thu May 10, 2012 6:06 am

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius wrote:Well uh, it would be chill to do a WRP one day and continue it on another day. To me it's always frustrating to come on with new stuff lol.

EDIT: Infact I'm not saying that I don't like to come up with new stuff, I just mean with new starts and starting locations. It would be cooler to have RP's all the time with people/factions that keep developing stories.

Aside from the Saga RP, Hades, Lava and I have a continuous RP going on that is easy to jump into. If you ever join an RP with the three of us, you will for sure get a taste of it. Wink You can find the details on the "Popular RPs" thread. Smile

21Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 21, 2012 6:33 am

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:*claps* Yankee you can do what I do, And Not do your set rp, But make it into a Lore, and have your future charectors call on events such as that, For Background information <3

That wouldn't be such a bad idea, but I do not want to mention it either. The Norse RP belongs with the continuous RP that Hades, Lava and I are doing. I want to keep it that way. I already came up with something flexible for the Saga RP anyway.

22Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:*claps* Yankee you can do what I do, And Not do your set rp, But make it into a Lore, and have your future charectors call on events such as that, For Background information <3

That wouldn't be such a bad idea, but I do not want to mention it either. The Norse RP belongs with the continuous RP that Hades, Lava and I are doing. I want to keep it that way. I already came up with something flexible for the Saga RP anyway.

Its your rp, Do what you want with it *Cries because hes been denied* Its not like I care! *cuts self* )Nah Jk, besides the first sentence I ment that with all your Heart.( Coming up with more Flexible Ideas is also a Good thing (YES I KNOW YOU SAID YOU ALREADY CAME UP WITH ONE!) *Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

23Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Mon May 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:*Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

You used to be an AoM player like us. Then you took a Skyrim to the Computer.

24Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Tue May 22, 2012 3:30 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:*Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

You used to be a cool guy, but then you took a briefcase to the hand.

25Project Saga Empty Re: Project Saga Tue May 22, 2012 11:32 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

You used to be a cool guy, but then you took a briefcase to the hand.
You use to be the supreme Powers of your Forum, Then I joined BWHAHA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum