MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc.

+4
Ra
HoR_King_Hades
Yankee
HoR_Mittyho
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:08 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Can we start up a thread of people that are known to OOS, Spawn Hack etc in standard (not WRP) games? It would be useful to have a database of such people (:

- AoL_D4D0 - Intentional OOS*
- AwayFr0mKeyb0ard - Intentional OOS*
- BTP_Thor_Fan - Spawn hacker
- deathrow0_ - Intentional OOS*
- deduijk - Spawn hacker
- DeviousDragon99 - Spawn hacking and intentional OOS*
- FAIL_Eliminator - Spawn hacker
- Heaven_Tribal - Cheat maps
- Monkey_Lunatic - Resign hacker*
- Prozessor_450Mhz - Spawn hacker
- Warlord_Bigboss - Cheat maps, general misconduct

(* = multiple accounts listed in replies)

Last edited by HoR_Mittyho on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 am; edited 11 times in total

Yankee

Yankee

I agree, and a blacklist for people who are known to purposely ruin WRPs and other games.

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

BTP_Thor_Fan - Spawn Hacker
FAIL_Eliminator - Spawn Hacker

both only do it though when they are about to lose... FAIL did it to me and fail cos I beat him anyway... Fan did it to me while I was testing a match and blamed it on me -.-

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Yeah, I've had Thor pested for ages now because in a game as ridiculous as Defend Your Town he often Spawn hacks if he's losing.

5Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 am

Yankee

Yankee

Odd, he is always fine when we play. scratch

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Yeah... he framed me and made me lose a friend... not until the friend checked the recorded game that he noticed I hadn't hacked and Thor actually had. He had pested me for a whole week.

Yankee

Yankee

How would you be able to tell which person hacked during a recorded game? All you would see is where the spawned units appear and whom they belong to, but you can spawn hack a unit to be another person's unit.

I am not doubting your innocence, I am just curious. Very Happy

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Well in the rec game I was doing something, whereas BTP_Thor_Fan was looking directly where the units were spawning, and wasnt moving his screen

Yankee

Yankee

Ah, so it was just by viewing it then. Thor has never done anything [that I know of] obvious during our games, so I am still giving him a chance.

10Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

What Hades means that you can only tell who is using the Spawn Mod by watching the recording. In this case, BTP was probably losing and so instead of using the Mod to spawn multiple units of his own, he used it to spawn multiple units for Hades (thus framing him). I've seen him doing this to another person in DYT, and I've also seen him spawn his own units in a separate DYT.

- Prozessor_450Mhz also spawn hacks: mass Heliopolis spam in Tiny...

11Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

deduijk is a spawn hacker, and the following OOS intentionally:
AwayFr0mKeyb0ard
Err0r_404
PuPpEtMaStaZ
RaSp0uTiNe
(all are the same person)

12Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Deduijk? We are good friends Surprised

13Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sun May 13, 2012 9:13 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

I play Teleport Wars with him a bit, but I'd never play something competitive like a ranked game with him Razz
He's told me before that he spawn hacks, but only when the other person is 'laming' - unfortunately he seems to do it whilst losing fairly in Zelda as well Sad

14Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Mon May 14, 2012 4:51 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

I shall give him a good telling off...

....Next time I see him! Razz

15Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 am

Ra

Ra

I've won a few games due to Thor spawn hacking Smile

-evil laugh-

16Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Fri May 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

deathrow0_ OOSed a 2v2 non-rated sup game. Because of this I don't have a rec as it kept freezing and I shut down AoT manually. He mysteriously went FM while i attempted to raid him, where he got his food from i don't know, i saw no farms.. he had a big goldmine super close to him :S weird as fuck. the game just happened 10 min ago and i was weirded out so i checked his stats on aot, which are non-existant (both unrated and sup rated, wtf)

17Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Fri May 18, 2012 8:08 pm

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Yeah, I've heard other people say that deathrow0_ has OOS'd them as well - the big gold mine next to him might have been from a maphack, or just luck ;P

These are his other (known) accounts:
deathrow0_
mPressive_
WW_124

18Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

I think I saw Godfrog Spawn "Hacking"

19Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sat May 19, 2012 9:02 am

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:I think I saw Godfrog Spawn "Hacking"
Yes in WRP... You put an Ulfsark at the host changer, after the host resigned without choosing a new one. I am watching you.. you sneaky little fu**. xD

20Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:I think I saw Godfrog Spawn "Hacking"
Yes in WRP... You put an Ulfsark at the host changer, after the host resigned without choosing a new one. I am watching you.. you sneaky little fu**. xD

Im being watched again!? Let me get my camera.. I mean *Flexes* Cant touch this..

21Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sun May 20, 2012 4:54 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Monkey_Lunatic resign hacks, his other accounts are:
Alibaba_thief
elizepeters
Loki_Laugh
i_r_strong
Gegalamash
Geglamash

Not sure if these are all his accounts, because he occasionally shares with missfrenchie and Haunted_Phantom.

22Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:21 am

Dv_Sekhmet

me and deathr0w_ played 1x1 5 times non-rated and he did not hack he just real good i won 2 out of 5 and i watched recs when he won and he dident spawn hack, he also send me via email some of his recs of rated even ones he lost, he dident hack he just real good, he dident resign or freeze hack when he was loosing he took like a man... affraid

23Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 am

Dv_Sekhmet

monkey_lunatic does not hack... i know him very well he is haunted_phantom... he is just one of theb ets zelda players to play... he deosent hack trust me...

24Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Monkey is not Phantom, but they sometimes share accounts (I don't know why, it just confuses things). As for deathr0w_ I don't know first hand, but I have heard other people say he OOS's and Lawrenicus' description seems to support that fact. Rolling Eyes

25Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Empty Re: Known hackers, modders, cheaters etc. Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

to have read the topic about how many drama surrounds dv_sekhtmet_ and aot accounts you possess and then stumble upon this reply about deathr0w is beyond my ability to just ignore and not 11 as loudly as humanly possible. so here I go 11...

how someone claims to have played 5 games of 1v1 with a person that has no aom stats and still have a 1700+ rate, beats me in logic since I know how to rate system works.
but then again.. it also beats me why someone (cough) would have over 5 AoT acc's. not to even mention how in oblivion you manage to get new accounts up after ESO is not supporting it anymore? to not even yet speak of the fact that the possibility exists that I played vs one of those mentioned (here on the forum) or any other accounts you may have in store OR even better.. have you talk about yourself to other people in a very absurd and split-personality kind of way.

AND THIS SAME PERSON is saying that deathr0w doesn't spawnhack, while I never mentioned it.. wait so you are saying he does spawnhack? 11
I was more talking about OoS cause tbh his forward tc was going down in the came (geez i even remember this?) and the goldmine and how he did FM was poopie.

there is no record game for it, so i can prove nothing, and infact honestly i am not claiming nothing either, just that he didz OoS tbh.. because no record game from OoS brings me to the same point in this vicious circle of my rant -> he doesnt finish games -> he doesnt have aot stats?

whatever the fuck deathr0w does and whoever he is, he can stop wasting ppl's time

k thnx bye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum