MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like?

+3
HoR_Mittyho
Yankee
HoR_Lord_Lava
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

"Just because you live healthy doesn't make you a "real" man."

Nigga plz xD just because you aren't viking and you don't understand doesn't mean what I say isn't true.

People are too afraid to push their physical capabilities.

27What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius wrote:"Just because you live healthy doesn't make you a "real" man."

Nigga plz xD just because you aren't viking and you don't understand doesn't mean what I say isn't true.

I would rather push other stuff of mine.
What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean.

No, I would rather push my physical and mental capabilities by doing free sports like diving and motocross.

Adrenaline Junkie xD

28What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

diving & motorcross adrenaline?

well if you are jumping like 5 meter high and do tricks like those redbull people, but i guess if you were doing this you wouldn't be here but being paid by redbull to perform stunts.

adrenaline junkie

29What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 am

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius wrote:diving & motorcross adrenaline?

well if you are jumping like 5 meter high and do tricks like those redbull people, but i guess if you were doing this you wouldn't be here but being paid by redbull to perform stunts.

adrenaline junkie

Don't judge if you never tried it. Motocrossing isn't just about jumping 5 meters up in the air. Don't mix Freestyle MX with MX Racing, noob xP

30What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Lawrencius wrote:diving & motorcross adrenaline?

adrenaline junkie

Don't judge if you never tried it. Motocrossing isn't just about jumping 5 meters up in the air. Don't mix Freestyle MX with MX Racing, noob xP

Yeah I'm noob, I sat next to a dude who did motorcross for two years and he had often good race results. Also apparently I never watched tv to see Stefan Everts or Joël Smets races who are famous here in the kinda awkward underrated Motorsports environment here in Belgium.

Yeah don't judge you are just a noob, mouwsey >_>

31What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 am

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius wrote:Yeah I'm noob, I sat next to a dude who did motorcross for two years and he had often good race results. Also apparently I never watched tv to see Stefan Everts or Joël Smets races who are famous here in the kinda awkward underrated Motorsports environment here in Belgium.

Yeah don't judge you are just a noob, mouwsey >_>
What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 ZJ5CNORgSU67deVIqyRgwA2

You "sat next to a dude who did motocross for two years" and "watched tv to see Stefan Everts or Jöel Smets"? I learned how to dive from a guy who has over 400 recorded dives and a guy who landed the world-record for the longest wingsuit flight and scuba dives down to 100 meters regularly. He has over 200 recorded dives. Does that make me a certified Diving Instructor and able to criticize and analyze the best methods of diving and flying with a wingsuit?

To be honest... if you talk about adrenaline and limits with motorcycles without actually ever having sat on a motorcycle and riding it on a track or did Enduro, then yes, you are talking out of your ass like half the noobs we meet everyday on forums. Razz

32What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:23 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Kla

33What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Wait let me get this straight....

You sat next to him for two years? Wouldn't he have just got a restraining order in that time?

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

34What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Wait let me get this straight....

You sat next to him for two years? Wouldn't he have just got a restraining order in that time?
What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Are-you-fucking-kidding-me

35What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Wait let me get this straight....

ACTUALLY! that is a good question, but why ask, figures you would know aswell since you've been sitting next to your gf for the last couple of months aswell?

@Yankee: When on steam, the other day, you were talking about the motorcross topic a sec & I didn't know you answered on this question again? I thought you were like meh and dropped it. But dude ugh..

I could really type a long text on everything you are saying and how cliché & destructive some things are, but I'm gonna keep it as short as possible. I see no point anymore to talk about whether or not you think I'm "noob" and don't know anything about "motorcross". Honestly go read everything up and look if I ever claimed that I was "an expert" on your hobbies, I just said I know a few things so I'm not a complete noob like you said.

What worries me is that you of all people, ontop of being destructive about someone's opinion AND not actually EXPLAINING why you think motorcross or diving does give you an adrenaline rush. It makes you more ignorant than you think. And blinded by it, you throw shit up like "I want to push your physical and mental limits" as if in bodybuilding/strongman/whatevz that is not the case?

Sorry, but that's the most ignorant thing one could ever say about a sport in which physical appearance is a slow but direct mirror of the mental strain you have to put up every day 24/7. It's why doing this sport on a high level is senile as fuck, cause you are having a lifestyle thing going on to bring out the best in you, that won't bring home the bacon unless you've been focused almost the entire time and obviously been training 5 years or so whether you go on roid cycles or stay natural.
Which will then make you get frowned upon by atleast half the human population as "what the fuck is that walking across the street, he/she looks like a mutant, it is all steroids". As if you look like Ronnie Coleman in just 1 2 3 and never lifted your ass. While depressing as fuck to imagine to be treated like that, you see little bitches playing soccer/riding bicycle and they get more respect than anything else here in Europe. And yeah cyclists never touched any drug at all , really 11

This just looks like a gaylord "my sport is better than yours" topic, after the I eat better food than you and drink more alcohol than you. Next thing is I fuck more than you followed by I fucked your mom more than you didz mine. To then top it off with my shit is the biggest, it's so big it fills up the whole toilet stall easily. (yeah Mittyho was lol'ing about the same thing + -)

36What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Zwet, I wrote that before we talked on steam. I never outed or said that anyone else's sport is crap and mine is the best and it wasn't supposed to be interpreted as such. I also never stated that what I prefer to drink is better than anyone else's until Hades said cider beats beer, I disagreed. Then you...

you're all pussies thinking you're men cause you're barfing out alcoholic beverages.

a true man drinks water, milk, protein shakes & monster drinks xD

How opinionated was that?! Then you tell me that I am calling your sport shit, which I didn't. All I said was just because someone lives healthy in the sense of being sober, not eating fatty foods etc. doesn't make that a concrete definition of being a "real" man.

Just because you live healthy doesn't make you a "real" man."

I never said it wasn't true, but it could be elaborated on. Physical limits is not only muscle work. I am also not saying that is what you think, but that is how you wrote it.

Pushing your physical limits by diving down to the point of freezing temperatures and nitrogen-narcosis, to alway be ready or prepared for any life-threatening situation like your buddy running out of oxygen or passing out below the controlled-ascent limit, I would say that counts as pushing mental and physical boundaries.

For the people who don't know, motocross is not just jumping. That is FMX (freestyle motocross). MXR (motocross racing) and Enduro are not about freestyle tricks. Motocross racing is about, you guess it, racing and Enduro is about free-riding. Motocross is not about jumping. Ironically, jumping is when you can calm down and take a breath, because nothing can happen while in the air, only during the landing. Motocross gives me adrenaline because you are always concentrated and always have to react fast. Its not about strength, the little guy can be the best on the track. Its about not being afraid on the track, which can be hard to overcome if you are not racing regularly and not always on the same track. I am content with riding on tracks and riding Enduro, because it is never the same so you have to adapt quickly and always react differently, learning each new area. (There is your explanation.)

diving & motorcross adrenaline?

adrenaline junkie

Either that comment is meant to show you know better that diving and motocross don't really offer an adrenaline rush or, I hope not; You are one of those guys who doesn't accept other peoples opinion and yes, judging without doing. We went over this already, I don't have to defend that point. I bet you know a lot about motocross, but some aspects cannot be simply observed and read.

What worries me is that you of all people, ontop of being destructive about someone's opinion AND not actually EXPLAINING why you think motorcross or diving does give you an adrenaline rush. It makes you more ignorant than you think. And blinded by it, you throw shit up like "I want to push your physical and mental limits" as if in bodybuilding/strongman/whatevz that is not the case?

I didn't say bodybuilding is not. I just noticed you only wrote physical limits and did not mention mental limits.

If you wanted me to explain why it gives me an adrenaline rush, then you should have simply asked instead of thinking I only get an adrenaline rush if I jump 5 meters high and do tricks. By the way, in Motocross (not FMX) and Enduro, height isn't the factor in jumps, its distance. The longer you are in the air, the slower you are when landing, like skiing.

There is more to every sport and if you start by undermining what I wrote, why would I ever think that you wanted me to elaborate on why it gives me exactly what I want from it? Don't talk to me about communication and undermining people's opinions. I felt the same way when you commented on what I wrote.

Oh by the way, I would not have asked you advice on bodybuilding if I did not think it was worth it and that you were competent on giving it.

Last edited by HoRC_Lord_Yankee on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

37What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Mjpopcorn

38What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Oh mah gawd the apocalypse of arguments is upon us.

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

39What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Food Do [u]You[/u] Like? Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Razz I prefer the term 'disciplinary action'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum