MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets Play a Little Game

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

Sorry i wasn't online at the weekends as i was round ma friends house, Sorry.

27Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

*Elryth wakes up in the cell, dazed and unsure how he got there. He pushes himself up to a cross-legged position and examines his cell mates*

28Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

*Lenara opens her eyes slowly, examining her surroundings, before sitting up quite calmly and yawning loudly*

29Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Ai Turn
Passed
-end ai turn-

Zakerius: *snarls showing his teeth* So we are all awake then...? *turning his head from person to person sharing a glare of hate*
-end turn-
(hades turn)

30Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Vanyr: Calm down. Calm down.

We are all here for a common purpose. But I perhaps have been in jail for far longer. I was transfered here from some of the prisons to the north. Now I am to be executed here. Shameful when a Nord is executed outside his own country.

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

31Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

*coughs* mitty Your turn

32Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 pm

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

He hasnt been online

33Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Sorry for late reply, have been busy with various things.

*Elryth remains silent and cross-legged, seemingly content with examining his cell mates in a serene manner*

34Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

*looks at vanyr* Who cares about shame. Were all here to die.

35Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Ai Turn
Guard: *sneezes as he gets up and walks down a hall out of site, Anyone with good hearing can hear that he is chatting with another Guard, and there is a rattling noise*
-end ai turn-

Zakerius: We are not going to die *snarls and then looks at the Nord and whispers, hoping the guard wont hear* We are going to Escape... *Narrowing his eyes at the Jail Door and licks his sharp teeth with his fork tongue*

36Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:59 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

*Vanyr turns round and looks the man in the eye*

Vanyr: If you let me finish that was what I was going to suggest. These walls are strong. Only chance I can see is if we can pickpocket the key, rescuing the other prisoners could be useful.

37Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

*Elryth turns to face Vanyr, with a puzzled expression*
Elryth: Prisoners?? What is this place..?

38Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

*Lenara turns and faces Elryth, Narrowing her eyes at him*

Are you brain dead? Were in a prison you stupid Elf.

39Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 am

Yankee

Yankee

Hey guys, I didn't see this until today and I would like to join if I still can:

Race: Zyrus, currently in a human form.

Color: Dark Blue, so dark that it is almost black.

Name: Xaos.

Origin: Created when a solar flare engulfed a comet 500 years ago.

Size: A sphere the size of a baseball.

Personality: It has only seen three others of its kind. It appears to have a conscious and feelings created from the quantumphysical connection to the entire universe upon its physical formation in this dimension (I know, a lot to chew Wink). Because of this connection, it has the tendancy to reevaluate and second guess everything due to it's foresight. It is debatable whether or not this foresight is just predicting the probable outcome of a situation or the actual prediction of the immenent future. It is interested in all lifeforms and doesn't understand the concept of hate and war, seeing it obsolete. It is especially fond of humans and elves, usually taking the form of a human.

Unique Feature: When in a humanoid form, its eyes retain its original color, even if what it morphs into has different colored eyes. This is useful to tell it apart from others (Who has dark blue/black eyes anyway?).

Because you guys already started, I will try to find a suitable scenario as to not altar what you guys did, seeing as I missed a few turns Wink .

Xaos has been wandering the universe until he came across Ginerious. It started to observe the life, finding it fascinating. It spent all it's time hidden out of view watching until it got caught. It currently is in a cell surrounded with enchanted glass. It occasionaly morphs into a guard attempting to trick the other guards. When it morphs, it makes a small humming noise.

I hope I can still jump in. Very Happy

Last edited by HoRC_Earl_Yankee on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

40Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Yes you can Jump in, But No one will be able to jump in after we leave the Prison,(Unless we hit a check point) So, It will be your Turn,

Never feel afraid to ask me questions. Feel afraid to not ask me questions.. *picking up a mallet*

(yankee's Turn)

41Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 am

Yankee

Yankee

*Xaos peers through the cyan tinted glass and bumps it, a small ripple follows the surface.*

Xaos thinks, "This energy is special, as if it were my own..."

*He hears faint whispering and goes closer to the back wall, and tries to listen.*

(Godfrog's turn I think)

42Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

ai turn
Ai pass
ai end turn

Zakerius: Im liking the Idea, of hearing the pickpocketing.. But lets elaverate.. We could lore them over.. Maybe saying one of us gone Ill, or "betraying" Our brothren and saying he is escaping? Then Take them by force.. *snarls*
-end turn-

(hades turn)

43Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 am

Yankee

Yankee

*Whistles*

44Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

*he begins to glare around the prison*

Vanyr: Hey! Guard! Over here!

45Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

*Elryth simply remains silent, with his confused expression remaining*

46Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

*looks hardly concerned but ready to fight if necessary*

47Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 am

Yankee

Yankee

*Xaos backs away from the wall, having partially heard the plan. It reverts back to it's original form. It tries to make a connection to the other side of the wall but the enchanted glass makes it very faint. It manages to make a connection to a being, who's life energy he has never felt before.*

Xaos: That's odd... I hope this works...

*Only Zakerius hears a faint whisper: There are three more guards on this side that haven't been patrolling. Beware of reinforcements.*

48Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

ai turn
The Prison: Hearing them be called to the Dungeon cell, The two guards who were playing Dice come over
First Guard: *wearing a square helm with a cross as his sights, he points his metal gauntlet at the prisoners* Which one of you Slaves! Called for us! *The second guard smashes his fist together as the first says for us*
-end ai turn

Zakerius: *whispering to him self* Three more guards.. plus this.. *he shakes his head*
Zakerius: Come in Guards! A prisoner is digging his way out of here! *looks for his comrads to help convince the guards as he snarls*

-end turn-

49Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Vanyr: uhh... Yes yes! Over there!

*he points perfectly behind him, the prisoners currently blocking the guards view*

50Lets Play a Little Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:14 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Mitty's Charector will be Mine to control, Until He gets back Fyi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next