MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

derpderp minecraft

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1derpderp minecraft Empty derpderp minecraft Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

anybody play minecraft? & thoughts plz

2derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 am

Yankee

Yankee

No. I was thinking about it, but if its just building whatever you want without any specific aim, then I don't really see the point. Its why I never actually played with the Sims characters I made. I just built the houses.

So, do you travel around, looking for the materials to build weapons, a house and other stuff while avoiding creepers and other crap?

Can you play multiplayer?

3derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

Yankee wrote:No. I was thinking about it, but if its just building whatever you want without any specific aim, then I don't really see the point. Its why I never actually played with the Sims characters I made. I just built the houses.

So, do you travel around, looking for the materials to build weapons, a house and other stuff while avoiding creepers and other crap?

I like how you ditch a game & ask how you play it etc, meaning you never played it.

4derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:26 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Yankee wrote:No. I was thinking about it, but if its just building whatever you want without any specific aim, then I don't really see the point. Its why I never actually played with the Sims characters I made. I just built the houses.

There's several things you can do (all multiplayer). You can create your own world, making it look fancy with plenty of eyecandy (this mode is called peaceful, where you have infinite blocks and aren't attacked by monsters); you can do survival, which is when you have to mine/gather blocks to create things whilst at the same time being attacked by creatures, or you can start - or join - a PVP server, where the aim is for you to survive whilst killing the other people online.

It's pretty much a sandbox game - you can build whatever you want yourself or download any specific maps/games from the community for you to play on or explore.

5derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 am

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius wrote:I like how you ditch a game & ask how you play it etc, meaning you never played it.
Well excuse me for not catering to your interpretation needs. I never ditched the game because I thought I knew it. "but if its" <--- (Keywords) Mittyho answered the questions I asked, so I don't actually see the flaw in how I worded it.

For your comprehension, I will reword my sentences:

If the game is about what I have heard it is about, then I probably will not want to play it. Can you guys tell me what its about?

That was a rhetorical question now because it was already answered.

And now, I will try it out when I get the chance. Wink

6derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

Yankee wrote:
Lawrencius wrote:I like how you ditch a game & ask how you play it etc, meaning you never played it.
Well excuse me for not catering to your interpretation needs. I never ditched the game because I thought I knew it. "but if its" <--- (Keywords) Mittyho answered the questions I asked, so I don't actually see the flaw in how I worded it.

For your comprehension, I will reword my sentences:

If the game is about what I have heard it is about, then I probably will not want to play it. Can you guys tell me what its about?

That was a rhetorical question now because it was already answered.

And now, I will try it out when I get the chance. Wink

me -> explain in 1 sentence that you have a weird reply.

yankee -> needs 5 sentences to respond & explain why it's not a weird reply. sadly still doesn't justify shit but just proves he listens to other ppl's opinion more than checking shit out himself.

7derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Yankee

Yankee

You were able to summarize an unjustified statement? Now we really got a badass over here. Show me the gift of writing shorter sentences, oh great one. I will need that skill when I need to write a thesis and end up writing too much. 11

You're right. I don't need to justify something that was not wrong in the first place.

Oh no... I asked someone what a game was about instead of looking it up myself. "he listens to other ppl's opinions more"... and you're telling me that I don't have justified statements... scratch So wait... you're telling me that you don't take any other person's opinion into consideration? I thought those wankers on D3 were arguing with someone with more perspective, not a mirror.... :/

If I recall, you asked me what Legend of Zelda was about. Should I also have said to look it up or just show common courtesy and answer a simple question?

8derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

you got owned, too bad you can't deal with it

9derpderp minecraft Empty Re: derpderp minecraft Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 am

Yankee

Yankee

Seeing as we finished this on steam and Mittyho answered my question, we can both move on.

derpderp minecraft Face-excited-nic-cage-nicholas-cage-relief-happy-0deb1c54814305ca9ad266f53bc82511-5

I like the idea of Survival. I just got used to low graphics while playing Arena and Daggerfall. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum