MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Activity

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:49 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

Ugh speaking of embarrassment, I'm actually reading bits very quickly and I refuse to go on with commenting on the comments of the comments of the comments. This bullshit can just loop into infity. And the more you speak the more your stupidity seems nearing infinity aswell. You're comments are so see through I'd mistake them for Brussels Prostitutes ffs.

The only thing you do is copy paste things & hang a sentence after it that starts with the typical UK shit like "may I suggest" or whatever the brilliant fuck you come up with while sitting in a one man granny couch with one leg crossed over the other like you don't have a dick between your legs, sipping tea & holding a biscuit in the hand whoms elbow you use to lean against the arm of the couch.

Ironically if someone else then makes more than 1 reference they are immediatly "frustraded noobz". Heck, was never sure about your nationality but now that Yankee stated it multiple times to me. Every fucking Brit I meet online talks like they're the fucking Queen, and usually they're male or so they say. You should've atleast tried after I told you nobody here is gonna be impressed with your oblivious, always the same comments. In Belgium we have a saying when we meet a retarded dog like you, translated it's "being to stupid to thunder", meaning you wouldn't smell your own shit on your knees. But I guess you didn't need a translation, since you're such a world class citizen and speak over 12 fucking languages.

There's nothing interesting to be seen here, your time is over. You've passed your date of expiration. So may I suggestthat it's time to move on. So stop being a little homo fag on the internet and grow a pair and while you are busy growing things, a few million more braincells perhaps wouldn't hurt either. Put a cardboardbox ontop of your head, shut the fuck up, stay on that island of yours, and keep thriving in that 3 by 3 basement you rodent thrive in.
Off we go /Pushes Mittyho out of the door with right foot and slams the door.

Byyyyyehyyyye!

27Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Oh please, do continue with the British stereotypes. It is so incredibly rare that I ever encounter somebody that tries to insult me in such a manner. . . really, it's completely devoid of any originality whatsoever. I would like to inform you I am not drinking tea, eating biscuits or sitting on a, uh, 'one man granny couch'. I am however sitting in the same manner as you suggested, so I guess you are 40% correct - perhaps a record for a paragraph you have written?

Ironically if someone else then makes more than 1 reference they are immediatly "frustraded noobz".
Again, I'm not sure who you're quoting because I did not write such a thing. I don't think you quite grasp how quotation marks are supposed to be used, because you certainly don't use them correctly. May I inquire as to whether or not you have ever received any kind of formal education? It seems not. I believe, however, that you are referring to the adjective 'irritable' that I used to explain you. This was not because of the length of your reply, but rather because of a) increased incorporation of swear words, b) shorter sentence lengths and c) increased use of direct insults. Each of these 3 points clearly directs me to the conclusion that you were in fact 'frustraded', although I personally like to spell the word 'frustrated'.

Every British person you meet online talks like the Queen? Interesting, but you haven't heard me talk, you have merely read what I type. Once more you need to revise your typing, for it contains so many minor inaccuracies that they snowball into one huge atrocity. The Queen speaks in perfect English, so I am (once again!) not offended by your accusation. I don't speak 12 languages, so you've underestimated me there. Crying or Very sad

The funniest thing is that you call me a "homo fag". I have already said I don't find this offensive, even though it is in part true, but what I find most amusing is the irony of the fact that your own Prime Minister is an open homosexual. Perhaps your homophobia should be directed at the man that rules over your country, rather than at me.

I don't think my time is over and I've passed my date of expiration at all. I think perhaps you're too used to posting utter nonsense on this forum without any form of rebuke, that now you want to simply wish away my interaction. How unfortunate for you. You've asked me to 'grow a pair' - May I inquire as to what you would like me to grow two of? I can only assume that you, being somewhat fond of crude sexual humour, mean testicles. PsYcHo_Derodric said the exact same thing to me, and it didn't insult me then, either. You unintelligent fools all write and act in the same way, and it seems as if you're now throwing the same language around. How quaint. Wink

3 by 3 basement? 3 by 3 what? Bricks? Metres? Millimetres? You make less sense on every single comment you write. I would now like to diagnose you with degenerative intelligence as well as your other defects. Awww, I like the cute little action '/Pushes Mittyho', but for obvious reasons it's very much ineffective. . .

You really must stop trying to insult me, for it's completely futile. Even if you could genuinely criticise something about me it wouldn't be offensive. I realise my personal faults and thus don't find it upsetting to know that somebody else also recognises said faults. Perhaps you should try the same, then you would not be so irritable. Wink

Please reply soon, but if you do reply ensure that it is more intelligent. I'm getting somewhat bored of the tedious drivel.

28Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 pm

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

Every British Person speaks like the Queen? Not precisely. I for one speak nothing like the Queen does, However I do have quite a strong Accent. Nothing wrong in that is there? Taking the mick of someone's accent/language could be taken as racism toward the person your speaking to. Par examplé: "Bud Bud Ding Ding" Is racism towards someone asian. Saying: "A yes, A cup of tea and a scone" Now, I may not be using the correct sort of example, but someone here must get what I mean? So please stop insulting one's nationality. Were still Human at the end of the day.

Very Happy

29Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 pm

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Lord_Lava wrote:Taking the mick of someone's accent/language could be taken as racism toward the person your speaking to.

Very Happy

Yeah, it's stereotypical to assume that every single British person talks like the Queen, and that were all sit cross-legged (on a one man granny couch, which I've admittedly never heard before) drinking tea and eating biscuits. Stereotypes are always borderline racist, particularly if the opening phrase is 'every fucking Brit'. It's a shame that someone has to resort to such desperate measures in order to try to insult me Rolling Eyes

30Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:38 am

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_Lord_Lava wrote:Every British Person speaks like the Queen? Not precisely. I for one speak nothing like the Queen does, However I do have quite a strong Accent. Nothing wrong in that is there? Taking the mick of someone's accent/language could be taken as racism toward the person your speaking to. Par examplé: "Bud Bud Ding Ding" Is racism towards someone asian. Saying: "A yes, A cup of tea and a scone" Now, I may not be using the correct sort of example, but someone here must get what I mean? So please stop insulting one's nationality. Were still Human at the end of the day.

Very Happy

you're*

Correcting ones spelling is not racism, it's just showing how inferior you are. Wink

31Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

I didnt even use the word "Your"...

32Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:13 am

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_Lord_Lava wrote:I didnt even use the word "Your"...
Oh really?

HoR_Lord_Lava wrote:Taking the mick of someone's accent/language could be taken as racism toward the person your speaking to.
So I can reuse this?
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:you're*
<3

33Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:25 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

Mitty, you are insulting someone about grammatical errors who actually stated why he writes like that. I expected you to read the details of the comments a little better. Razz

My bad, forgot to reply to this. I haven't insulted his grammar once, only his spelling which is at best mediocre. Where did he state why he writes like he does? Shocked

34Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:45 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

Wow.. I'm blind. I read through my text 5 times and couldn't find it lol

35Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 am

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_Mittyho wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

Mitty, you are insulting someone about grammatical errors who actually stated why he writes like that. I expected you to read the details of the comments a little better. Razz

My bad, forgot to reply to this. I haven't insulted his grammar once, only his spelling which is at best mediocre. Where did he state why he writes like he does? Shocked

I have seen this and I will get back to it when I have more time and edit this comment because I didn't take a note to which topic you two have been discussing in and don't have the time to find it now. Very Happy

Edit

I know I read it somewhere else, but to some people, grammar and spelling isn't everything. Lava is an example. Wink

"First, yeah you really have such big cojones for going language nazi on me on le 1nt3rw3b !11"

Last edited by HoRC_Lord_Yankee on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished comment.)

36Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
HoR_Mittyho wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

I have seen this and I will get back to it when I have more time and edit this comment because I didn't take a note to which topic you two have been discussing in and don't have the time to find it now. Very Happy

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:I would've waited with any comments until I could've written a full response.

Razz I joke, but I think it would have been either in this topic or in the topic with hackers/modders/cheaters.

37Forum Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Activity Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:35 am

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_Mittyho wrote: Razz I joke, but I think it would have been either in this topic or in the topic with hackers/modders/cheaters.
I was assuming that you noticed that I was on, but was curious to the fact that I didn't respond specifically to this topic, even though I commented on other things.

By the way, I already told Zwet this. It will fit your Joker avatar quite well. The quote concerns you two trying to one-up each other in your comments. The irony being you don't acknowledge the method the other one brings to the table, because you don't "fight" with the same points. Its like a soccer player that has to play a game of table tennis with a basketball player. 11

Now on to the quote: "This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2