MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dv_Sekhmet.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Dv_Sekhmet. Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 pm

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Banned for hacking DRP_Pres_Ninja.

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

2Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:01 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

I thought he sad it was just threatening to hack?

3Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:48 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_Mittyho wrote:I thought he sad it was just threatening to hack?

Ninja claimed he did hack.

4Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

ninja claimed that I cheated aswell some time ago remember? 11
he is today's biggest QQ'ing child in AoT. It's ALWAYS about hacks & cheats when he loses, stupid fuck he is.
might aswell be related to that wanker who made name_sucks accounts in vanilla AOM back in it's golden age, cause he loses to you in rated 11

and then that racist, good for nothing, "suckmeth" child had enough chances with the decent players who have a brain. don't break my mouth open about that inbred D:<

but we complained about him long ago and now all of the sudden he is finally banned?

wtf? why now? oh wait...

tell me, hades, how many times did ninja suck your penis for this? 11111111

5Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 pm

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

O.O

It's because according to ninja he actually did hack his computer, which I doubt but add that to the racism etc....

6Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Sekhmet is gone and we moved on. Some of us didn't even acknowledge him while he was here so who really cares?

7Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

Sekhmet is gone and we moved on. Some of us didn't even acknowledge him while he was here so who really cares?

It's because according to ninja he actually did hack his computer, which I doubt but add that to the racism etc....

Well.. I don't like suckmeth and I hope he never ever buys another online game again + his computer AND internet gets disabled/breaks so I'll never have to see him evur again on the internetwebs..

Oh and I hope he or his family never has any more offspring so that he has to keep at chickenfucking for all his life.

but...

this topic and the replies make me worry about how easy it is in this clan, for a 14 year old noob, who ONLY cries and accuses people more than have fun in the game, to troll members about "if he doesn't win he will tell Hades" etc etc etc. And then actually ironically enough.. have some sort of grip on Hades so Hades considers truth in it.

This ladies & gentlemen, is why this clan will always have drama >.<

@ Yankee: And this is why I have serious aches in my neck and upper spine, when I think about how policy will go if we would make a TES clan

8Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:21 pm

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Lawrencius wrote:
This ladies & gentlemen, is why this clan will always have drama >.<
There's nothing wrong with a bit of drama, it makes things more interesting! I love you

However, this entire topic doesn't seem particularly dramatic, unless you consider this:
Banned for hacking DRP_Pres_Ninja.
To be an intensely dramatic statement. Razz

9Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius wrote:@ Yankee: And this is why I have serious aches in my neck and upper spine, when I think about how policy will go if we would make a TES clan

Yea, I remember our discussion on the subject. xP

Dv_Sekhmet. Tumblr_m1b6dpR77p1qbb7q3o1_500

10Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 pm

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

@lawrencius

You realize I never believed him from the start? Nor did he even join HoR, I would never of considered him. He was recruited into DRP, not HoR.

11Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_King_Hades wrote:@lawrencius

You realize I never believed him from the start? Nor did he even join HoR, I would never of considered him. He was recruited into DRP, not HoR.

You never believed what? He wanted to join HoR first and you almost considered it. If I recall correctly, you told me you RPed with him and told him to get better first.

12Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Question
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

You never believed what? He wanted to join HoR first and you almost considered it. If I recall correctly, you told me you RPed with him and told him to get better first.

I never really saw him as a decent choice. He wanted to join HoR solely to be in a clan.

13Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 am

Lawrencius

Lawrencius

HoR_King_Hades wrote: Question
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

I never really saw him as a decent choice. He wanted to join HoR solely to be in a clan.

When I was in that game where Ninja went QQ about the cheating etc, he mentioned he'd tell "my leader" about it, as if I was dumb enough to not even know who the fuck made HoR, nigga plz.

Then a bit after, Hades was like "I has a complaint from someone about chu". Not even telling who it was from, leaving me to guess, but bothering to tell that "someone" had talked behind my back? Like I care.
Anyway, I figured out who the fuck I had pissed off recently, among many noobs, since I always piss someone off because of the sheer size of my manwurscht 11. It turned out to be Ninja >.< and I believe Hades was giving this pussy speech about not soiling the name of the clan.

Don't blame a nigga for popping a cap in a nubs ass if you are the one recruiting the nub.

Oh and now that same person, whom you say isn't in the clan (cause he is a clanhopper) is pointing fingers AGAIN about someone else who isn't in the clan either?

Say what xD ?? Git out'f hurrrrrrrrrrr, Cletus son, go get your poppas shawtgun D:< duurrrrpa hurrrrr derpurrrr

14Dv_Sekhmet. Empty Re: Dv_Sekhmet. Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 am

Yankee

Yankee

Lawrencius wrote:When I was in that game where Ninja went QQ about the cheating etc, he mentioned he'd tell "my leader" about it, as if I was dumb enough to not even know who the fuck made HoR, nigga plz.

Then a bit after, Hades was like "I has a complaint from someone about chu". Not even telling who it was from, leaving me to guess, but bothering to tell that "someone" had talked behind my back? Like I care.
Anyway, I figured out who the fuck I had pissed off recently, among many noobs, since I always piss someone off because of the sheer size of my manwurscht 11. It turned out to be Ninja >.< and I believe Hades was giving this pussy speech about not soiling the name of the clan.

Don't blame a nigga for popping a cap in a nubs ass if you are the one recruiting the nub.

Oh and now that same person, whom you say isn't in the clan (cause he is a clanhopper) is pointing fingers AGAIN about someone else who isn't in the clan either?

Say what xD ?? Git out'f hurrrrrrrrrrr, Cletus son, go get your poppas shawtgun D:< duurrrrpa hurrrrr derpurrrr
Bahahaha xD

Yea, I seem to piss people off too. Apparently I speak my mind too often. Freedom of speech?! I can say whatever I want to Dero and Sekhmet, but when it comes to another member of HoR, I have to zip it?

Hades, when you receive a complaint, you cannot keep it anonymous and don't give me that, "If the person is fine with it." bull-hockey. If there is a problem between two people and someone complains, the other person has every right to know who is cock-blocking them. An issue between two people is a two-way issue, even if one person doesn't really care what the other thinks. You can't just say someone complained about someone and clap your hands and think its fixed. Actual problems are dealt with the parties involved, not the middle-man or messenger.

HoR_King_Hades wrote:I never really saw him as a decent choice. He wanted to join HoR solely to be in a clan.
I have the impression there are quite a few HoR members that had the exact same intention... *whistles*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum