MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mad Man's Journal Chapter 2: The End Times

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Godfrog

Godfrog

Day: 52 My Salvation turned wrong.
Mad Man???: Herotics! Always Herotics! That Faught me! They were smart to send them.. I always always weak against them.. But it didnt help him.. The Lord of Darkness.. Disguised as one of The Twins. Though he was one of Them... Yes Them! I can see it now.. It was Brilliant.. But that is besides the point.. When I marched up upon him.. About to put my Spear through his Heart.. And cleansed the World from his Stench.. His Unholyness! His... His! Truth... He told me.. That it would be foolish to kill him.. He told me.. If I kill him All was lost.. He told me.. That HE WHO IS! Is coming back to this world.. That the End of Days will be here.. So he said.. He put him self in a gem.. He made a promise.. That he would kill him self after HE WHO IS is stopped.. But he didnt know how to stop him..

But I did! I must destroy the World! To save us all! And that is when the Voices started... One sounded familiar and Calm.. While the other Was Corruption and Vile! IT must be the TWINS and THEM...

I told my friends of my idea.. And the look on there faces told me. That they thought I was mad.. Even my beloved.. That is when I realized that they were Herotics as well! HEROTICS! My Very Friends.. My Love.. I could not fight them.. So I vanished to my tower.. To start the plannings to save us All.. To End our World..
____________________________________________________________________________________________
???1: We have reached the Keep under my Guidance.. Though Karn was picky, he can Atleast use a sword and Shield.. Not much to expect from a Dragos But my self I rather a two handed Sword. We faught of Demons And Angels at this unholy Keep... I couldnt imagine such a being to Corrupt angels.. And now we fight at the Doors while my Friend stormed in to kill Lyric. There were four of us. Plus Daven.. But he would be no use to us. He had to get the Task done. So we stood. Friend by Friend. Sword By Shield. Magic by Templar.. Against Hundreds...
____________________________________________________________________________________________
???2: Let them Come... They are only destracting me from gaining power to end HE WHO IS.. I seen him.. Hes returned.. And alone against him.. I stand an Ant v a Collosal Dragon.. But now I rally my Sisters.. And Brothers.. Which in our family for generations were always Twins and Them.. Unforunaly I was one of them.. But it wouldnt matter.. I killed Tyrone. Took his place and Became The lord of light.. Or to my Disciples that was.. But these Heros foolishly Attack my Fortress.. well let them end there own lives.. Im sure my brothers and sisters can defeat Measily Mortals..
???3: I worry about Daven, Hes been fighting with Valine. He doesnt seem to like her Magics.. And I for one.. Upose to be a being of light Dropped it.. Yet he hasnt.. Hes been through so much.. So I hope to ease his mind.. even if I have to force my way into it...
???4: They always stare at me.. Even that Unholy Bitch! Even the Angel.. And shes the only reason I am here.. Bound by pathetic oath.. Atleast our guide, Koran can lead us.. Even though he is a Vo Crom.. I guess I will have to simply deal..
???5: ARG! These people keep asking me questions! How am I doing.. Why do I keep Coughing Blood.. Why is there Black Ichor in my Blood.. Why dont I answer them! And That Priest and archer! Always on my Ass! Though the Archer is starting to let me go, Pathetic Lora. Cant even hold onto her own beliefs.. That is why I know her Religion has a false God and Prophet... Human behaviors are for the Weak.

Now your job is to: Find who they all are.. What is there, if any race, Class, And Gender.(IT is Possible for some to be the same)[Some may also have not enough info]
Mad Man:
Lord of Darkness:
The Twins
Them
He Who Is
The End of Days
???1
???2
???3
???4
???5

Yankee

Yankee

You said you did this in 5 minutes...

I hope you made sure the task is possible and you didn't leave any holes, otherwise its impossible to figure everything out, especially since you only mentioned 3 races, unless Immortal counts as one. Might want to spell check your story:

"And I for one.. Upose to be a being of light Dropped it.."

What?

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:You said you did this in 5 minutes...

I hope you made sure the task is possible and you didn't leave any holes, otherwise its impossible to figure everything out, especially since you only mentioned 3 races, unless Immortal counts as one. Might want to spell check your story:

"And I for one.. Upose to be a being of light Dropped it.."

What?

"And I for one.. Upose to be a being of light(,) Dropped it.." Other than that, THat sentence was upose to be confusing. And yes there is missing information. But you have to label it as missing, and later when I give Part 2, It may or may not clear up info.

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Mad Man:

Michael Jackson?

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Mad Man:

Michael Jackson?

Of course! Its the only logical Answer!

Yankee

Yankee

Well I had time to read this thoroughly. Do you want me to post my findings here? If so as a spoiler? Or should I PM them?

What do you mean by class?

Godfrog

Godfrog

Class I would think things like: WArrior, MAge, Rogue?
And you can Spoil I dont give two fucks Very Happy

Yankee

Yankee

Alrighty then...

This is how far I got from the information in your texts:

Spoiler:

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Alrighty then...

This is how far I got from the information in your texts:

Spoiler:

This is what Yankee got Right and wrong
Spoiler:

Godfrog

Godfrog

Tell me if you want me to continue, Or not.

Yankee

Yankee

"The Mad Man is not the Lord of Darkness, not one of The Twins, not one of "Them", not He Who Is and is not the "End of Days".(2/3 things are right)

Those were 5 comparisons, not just 3.

- The Twins are one of "Them". (Wrong)

That was based on this part from ???2.
"Which in our family for generations were always Twins and Them.."

- ???5 is not human. (Wrong)

"Human behaviors are for the Weak."
Either ???5 is not human, or he/she really hates him/herself.

I assume the Mad Man is male. I assume He Who Is is also male. My guess is that Lyric is the Mad Man, but its not backed up (2/3 is Right)

Were all assumptions. None were backed up. The logical wrong answer you be about Lyric.

Sure, why not? Razz

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:"The Mad Man is not the Lord of Darkness, not one of The Twins, not one of "Them", not He Who Is and is not the "End of Days".(2/3 things are right)

Those were 5 comparisons, not just 3.

"Which in our family for generations were always Twins and Them.."

Either ???5 is not human, or he/she really hates him/herself.

I assume the Mad Man is male. I assume He Who Is is also male. My guess is that Lyric is the Mad Man, but its not backed up (2/3 is Right)

Were all assumptions. None were backed up. The logical wrong answer you be about Lyric.

Sure, why not? Razz

"The Mad Man is not the Lord of Darkness, not one of The Twins, not one of "Them", not He Who Is and is not the "End of Days".(4/5 things are right)

"Which in our family for generations were always Twins and Them.."(If they were the same people why put them in two different words?)

Either ???5 is not human, or he/she really hates him/herself.(To be right, he/she really does hate themself, but What surprises me is that you havnt figured it out yet)

Were all assumptions. None were backed up. The logical wrong answer you be about Lyric. (Correct, you are also missing one name in all of this)

Sure, why not? Razz (And I asked because I want to know if you want to get all of this right... Before I continue on?)

Yankee

Yankee

You act as though I should be expected to get everything correct right away. Razz I can't be asked to analyze the texts again. Maybe someone else wants to give it a go and find out what I got wrong?

Godfrog

Godfrog

Day: 59 Who am I?
Man Man???: HEROTICS! TWINS! THEM! And... my Friends.. All of my old contacts turned against me! And I do not know why? Are the Herotics that powerful? That expanded? Does no one see that this world must end! For everyone to live! Ugh! Lyric has been quiet these passing days... And he should! Stuck in that inferno gem he put him self into..

The Voices have not stopped yet... One always telling me to stop what im doing.. That there must be another way... And the other pushes me to my limits, Telling me that I must end HE WHO IS... FOR I AM THE LORD OF LIGHT!... Am I..? I killed lyric... Wait not he trapped him self in a Gem.. Or did Haven trap her self into a Gem? She always stalked me in the night.. I loved the sight of her.. Even though she is one of THEM.. Yes! I remember now! Lyric is in the Gem! Haven wants me to Kill him! Marry her.. And end this world... Yes its all Clear to me now.. What I must do.. How I must do it.. I must go find the stones of Power.. I must call to HE WHO IS and face him alone!-- Was that.. Really my voice? I must reconsider.

???1: We have tracked Daven down.. Hes in the forsaken tower, and We hear his screams every night. I wonder what has gotten into him. He didnt kill The Lord of Darkness... And now Haven is here. Or signs of her. As we see the Damned men she has Charmed. They fight us to keep us away from the tower. Its only a matter of time before we get there. But I fear that all will be lost by then...

???2: There is another voice in his head! And it makes things so much difficult. And HE WHO IS, isnt even watching our way.. He has no fear of us.. In fact. He has not even notified that we are gathering up power to fight him.. This is going to be a fast war.. But I dont think I will live through this.

???3: It seems Karn has figured out that I am an Angel. Or how Daven use to say: One of the TWINS to THEM... But Daven always had a funny mind.. That is why I thought I could control him.. To Make him Happy. But now as Koran pointed out. We have a demon in the area. Haven. And she goes to go control her old love.. Poor Daven what has happened to you? What is going to happen to you?

???5: He mocked me for my magics! And now he is planning to end the world? Now who is the hippocrit here? Doesnt matter, next time I see him I am going to Siphon his life source to hopefully add more life to me.. And all this nonsence of Death Mages and HE WHO IS, and the End of Days can all go kiss the shit on my boots that I just tramped in this morning.

???4: The Angel knows that I know. Whether she cares or not, Only time will come. But she made it clear to me. If I ever speak a word to Daven about it. That an Arrow will find my skull. Heh.. Love birds. I hate them so very much.

???6: A Priest.. The Lord of Darkness, The Twins, Them, Heros, are all banding up to Deal with me.. how Cute. But I dont even know why yet. I only set foot on there planet looking for something that I left alive for way to long. But if they want to fight. I will just simply end them. There is no winning a war that they arnt even in.

Find:
Mad Man:
Lord of Darkness:
The Lord of Light
The Twins
Them
He Who Is
The End of Days
Haven
???1
???2
???3
???4
???5
???6

Yankee

Yankee

Spoiler:

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Spoiler:

Correct

Yankee

Yankee

Did I win yet?

Godfrog

Godfrog

No. You still got incorrects on the other page o:

Yankee

Yankee

Ok...

I am not back-tracking to find mistakes. Do my mistakes leave you unable to continue?

Godfrog

Godfrog

No I can Continue just Ive been doing other things. WHICH I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT WHY THE HELL IT SAYS NO SPLASH FOUND!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]