MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sol Clan story.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sol Clan story. Empty Sol Clan story. Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 am

Yankee

Yankee

I am hearing two stories of the SoL Clan that do not match with each other. I would like to resolve it, even though it is a dead clan, because one person is not telling the truth and I hope it is not the one that is already a HoRH, but I cannot be sure.

HoRH_The_DwarfMaster a.k.a. Sol_Ruler_Gold was recruited as HoRH by me. His story about Sol, if I am not mistaken and can remember correctly is that he was the creator and leader of it and during the time he created it, he was incapable of going on AoM, so the second in command became the leader and many forgot about Gold. He and I were inactive for quite awhile. When I came back, I tried looking for him. SoL_Reborndeath informed me that he goes by a new name: Orange_Husky.

Orange_Husky however, is not Gold. Husky a.k.a. Haunted_Cavalry and many other smurfs said he knew Gold and then wanted to be recruited into HoR. I told him he needs to RP to get in, which at first he found funny and bragged about how he was in Haunted and Twisted. Remember: HoR is a RP Clan. Your supremacy skills are irrelevant.

Then came Sekhmet, who we found out was Haunted_Cavalry. He said his old name was Sol_Liberty_Ldr and was the real clan leader. I ask both of you to straighten your story out. This won't affect your position in HoR negatively, hopefully... I just want this resolved. It is giving me a headache and I don't want HoRH to be effected, which it has. -.-

Sol_Ruler_Gold and Sol_Liberty_Ldr, please explain what happened with the Sol_Clan.

2Sol Clan story. Empty Re: Sol Clan story. Fri May 25, 2012 4:32 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

HaUnTeD_CaLvErY, HaUnTeD_ReDoRcA_, SuNriSe_OdiN_, GDM_ImGonnaLose, NiTrO_DaRk_OwL, OraNgE_HusKy, ReDoRcA_206_, Dv_SeKhMeT_

These are all Calvery's detected accounts, or accounts that Calvery has used at some point Very Happy

3Sol Clan story. Empty Re: Sol Clan story. Fri May 25, 2012 4:36 am

Yankee

Yankee

I only know that Sol_Ruler_Gold is HoRH_The_DwarfMaster and Dwarfman09

4Sol Clan story. Empty Re: Sol Clan story. Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 am

Dv_Sekhmet

i weish i was with gdm i got over 1700+ Very Happy forgot account password -.-....anyway

this is how SoL was started

(idk who ruler_gold must of been a new memebr when i left or turned into orange_pimp)
one day in class we were learning about history the word sol came up(stands for sons of liberty)whic included john hancock and many other founding fathers! i was looking for a cool looking clan name with a cool meaning at the time.
so i created SoL_ ofc i made my self ldr as SoL_LiBeRtY_LdR_....that is hwo it was started my first rectuite was SoL_Maruader then SoL_Pimp then SoL_Orange_pimp_(SoL_Pimp's little cousin) then the clan of my dreams wanted me to tryout for HaUnTeD (att they were still very active with a website) when i first played they gave me a trail account which was HaUnTeD_ReDoRca then after 2 weeks of going back in forth from SoL to haunted tryouts i was finaly exepted into HaUnTeD and allowed to make an account(all this was about 1 1/2 years ago)
when i left i sadly handed down leader ship to Maruader and co leader was pimp.. over a few months Maruader left to join the french armed forces and Pimp left to join MpT and only orange_pimp lived he had rectuied a few i know that for a fact....Orange_pimp might Ruler_Gold but idk lost contact kinda sad.....one of my best AOT freinds was Sol_reborndeath but he stoped playing never got his number Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ....there is the sotry thanks

5Sol Clan story. Empty Re: Sol Clan story. Sat May 26, 2012 8:35 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Calvery, I just spoke to Haunted_Redorca_ (who you say is yourself), and he said you are his mentor. . . Then he said he is actually Sol_Reborndeath, who you said doesn't come online anymore (and that you have lost contact). Explain please scratch

6Sol Clan story. Empty Re: Sol Clan story. Sat May 26, 2012 10:15 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Dv_SeKhMeT_ wrote:i weish i was with gdm i got over 1700+ Very Happy forgot account password -.-....anyway

this is how SoL was started

(idk who ruler_gold must of been a new memebr when i left or turned into orange_pimp)
one day in class we were learning about history the word sol came up(stands for sons of liberty)whic included john hancock and many other founding fathers! i was looking for a cool looking clan name with a cool meaning at the time.
so i created SoL_ ofc i made my self ldr as SoL_LiBeRtY_LdR_....that is hwo it was started my first rectuite was SoL_Maruader then SoL_Pimp then SoL_Orange_pimp_(SoL_Pimp's little cousin) then the clan of my dreams wanted me to tryout for HaUnTeD (att they were still very active with a website) when i first played they gave me a trail account which was HaUnTeD_ReDoRca then after 2 weeks of going back in forth from SoL to haunted tryouts i was finaly exepted into HaUnTeD and allowed to make an account(all this was about 1 1/2 years ago)
when i left i sadly handed down leader ship to Maruader and co leader was pimp.. over a few months Maruader left to join the french armed forces and Pimp left to join MpT and only orange_pimp lived he had rectuied a few i know that for a fact....Orange_pimp might Ruler_Gold but idk lost contact kinda sad.....one of my best AOT freinds was Sol_reborndeath but he stoped playing never got his number Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ....there is the sotry thanks

Reborndeath still logs in occasionally.

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

7Sol Clan story. Empty Re: Sol Clan story. Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Yeah, Haunted_Redorca_ said he is Reborndeath.

8Sol Clan story. Empty Re: Sol Clan story. Tue May 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Dv_Sekhmet

ofc i his mentor! past told me if i trained him reborn could join haunted and since ESO doesent let u make anymorer saccounts i gave him my old old haunted training account for him to keep he was fianly on on friday night **at least that was the time and date in america** any other qeusttions??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum