MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Saga

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Project Saga on Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Godfrog wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:*Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

You used to be an AoM player like us. Then you took a Skyrim to the Computer.

You used to be a cool guy, but then you took a briefcase to the hand.
You use to be the supreme Powers of your Forum, Then I joined BWHAHA

FUŰŲŪÛÚÜÙŮ

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

27 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 1:57 am

Godfrog wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:*Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

You used to be an AoM player like us. Then you took a Skyrim to the Computer.

You used to be a cool guy, but then you took a briefcase to the hand.
You use to be the supreme Powers of your Forum, Then I joined BWHAHA
So far all you joined was the forum and you had to be accepted by Hades. Your argument is invalid.

View user profile

28 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:*Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

You used to be an AoM player like us. Then you took a Skyrim to the Computer.

You used to be a cool guy, but then you took a briefcase to the hand.
You use to be the supreme Powers of your Forum, Then I joined BWHAHA
So far all you joined was the forum and you had to be accepted by Hades. Your argument is invalid.
*Cries* No fair! You used Logic D:


_________________
Shadows, Are true beings of Light... For they can not Thrive in Darkness
View user profile

29 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Godfrog wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:*Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

You used to be an AoM player like us. Then you took a Skyrim to the Computer.

You used to be a cool guy, but then you took a briefcase to the hand.
You use to be the supreme Powers of your Forum, Then I joined BWHAHA
So far all you joined was the forum and you had to be accepted by Hades. Your argument is invalid.
*Cries* No fair! You used Logic D:
Yankee vs. Godfrog = Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object

View user profile

30 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Godfrog Exclamation Yankee is stoppable just give him a cookie

View user profile

31 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 7:25 pm

grasbal wrote:Godfrog Exclamation Yankee is stoppable just give him a cookie

Swiss cheese flavoured? :p

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

32 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

just any kind of cookie

View user profile

33 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 10:02 pm

grasbal wrote:Godfrog Exclamation Yankee is stoppable just give him a cookie
xD Only if it is the right cookie.

View user profile

34 Re: Project Saga on Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 pm

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
grasbal wrote:Godfrog Exclamation Yankee is stoppable just give him a cookie
xD Only if it is the right cookie.

*throws a cheese and pickle flavoured cookie into Yankees cage*

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

35 Re: Project Saga on Thu May 24, 2012 1:30 am

HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
grasbal wrote:Godfrog Exclamation Yankee is stoppable just give him a cookie
xD Only if it is the right cookie.

*throws a cheese and pickle flavoured cookie into Yankees cage*
Not the right cookie. *Throws it in your face and walks out of the metaphorical cage.*

View user profile

36 Re: Project Saga on Thu May 24, 2012 1:53 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
grasbal wrote:Godfrog Exclamation Yankee is stoppable just give him a cookie
xD Only if it is the right cookie.

*throws a cheese and pickle flavoured cookie into Yankees cage*
Not the right cookie. *Throws it in your face and walks out of the metaphorical cage.*

You sure you want to do dat bro?

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

37 Re: Project Saga on Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 am

HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
grasbal wrote:Godfrog Exclamation Yankee is stoppable just give him a cookie
xD Only if it is the right cookie.

*throws a cheese and pickle flavoured cookie into Yankees cage*
Not the right cookie. *Throws it in your face and walks out of the metaphorical cage.*

You sure you want to do dat bro?
Depends what the cage stands for. If it is HoR, I am not in the cage. I am part of the cage. XD

View user profile

38 Re: Project Saga on Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:*Stares at Hades* I was an Adeventure like you once. Then I took an Arrow in the knee.

You used to be an AoM player like us. Then you took a Skyrim to the Computer.

You used to be a cool guy, but then you took a briefcase to the hand.
You use to be the supreme Powers of your Forum, Then I joined BWHAHA
So far all you joined was the forum and you had to be accepted by Hades. Your argument is invalid.
*Cries* No fair! You used Logic D:
Yankee vs. Godfrog = Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object

This may Be true..
Though it will always be me who wins >Very Happy (Gasbal giving cookies to Yankee just gives him a Speed boost of power o:< Its like giving me Coffee >Very Happy Just giving me Coffee may end your world.. Again!


_________________
Shadows, Are true beings of Light... For they can not Thrive in Darkness
View user profile

39 Re: Project Saga on Thu May 24, 2012 4:57 pm

I havent got coffee, But iv'e got espresso...

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum