MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banner competition!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Banner competition! on Sat May 26, 2012 5:04 am

Image 1.


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

27 Re: Banner competition! on Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 am

I vote Image 1, second picture.

HoR_Mittyho wrote:Image 1.
Those are two images xD Which one? Bottom or top?

View user profile

28 Re: Banner competition! on Sat May 26, 2012 5:09 am

Image 1 top. Cool


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

29 Re: Banner competition! on Sat May 26, 2012 10:11 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:I vote Image 1, second picture.

HoR_Mittyho wrote:Image 1.
Those are two images xD Which one? Bottom or top?

No self voting.

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

30 Re: Banner competition! on Sat May 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Lol now you tell me. Image 2, but with a different title font. Cool

View user profile

31 Re: Banner competition! on Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Lol now you tell me. Image 2, but with a different title font. Cool

It already stated you can't below the images Wink

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

32 Re: Banner competition! on Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 pm

HoR_King_Hades wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:Lol now you tell me. Image 2, but with a different title font. Cool

It already stated you can't below the images Wink
*Rereads*

View user profile

33 Re: Banner competition! on Wed May 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Late close but it appears we have an odd tie...

....so only image 1 top and 2 are up for voting, and the first one to receive a vote will be the banner

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

34 Re: Banner competition! on Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Late close but it appears we have an odd tie...

....so only image 1 top and 2 are up for voting, and the first one to receive a vote will be the banner
I am withholding my vote, seeing as I can't vote for mine. Cool

View user profile

35 Re: Banner competition! on Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Image 1 top.


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

36 Re: Banner competition! on Wed May 30, 2012 8:19 pm

HoR_Mittyho wrote:Image 1 top.
Cool I would still choose image 1 bottom, but hey. There is a logical mistake in the top one. It is snowing on a clear day. ;P

View user profile

37 Re: Banner competition! on Wed May 30, 2012 11:01 pm

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
HoR_King_Hades wrote:Late close but it appears we have an odd tie...

....so only image 1 top and 2 are up for voting, and the first one to receive a vote will be the banner
I am withholding my vote, seeing as I can't vote for mine. Cool

That'd be cheating.... And Mittyho you voted already Wink

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

38 Re: Banner competition! on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 am

do the dark version of Yankee's banner. What's up with the size of these banners btw? Is there something to say about this guys? I thought banners were supposed to have great width and less height. Talking about forum/main banners ofc, not side banners for commercial/advertising use.

So imo automatically Yankee's banner looks more appealing. Whatever you do don't get it scaled 100% because the current banner gives me an headache.


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

39 Re: Banner competition! on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:00 am

Lawrencius wrote:do the dark version of Yankee's banner. What's up with the size of these banners btw? Is there something to say about this guys? I thought banners were supposed to have great width and less height. Talking about forum/main banners ofc, not side banners for commercial/advertising use.

So imo automatically Yankee's banner looks more appealing. Whatever you do don't get it scaled 100% because the current banner gives me an headache.

Hades put both my banners together. They are actually two separate ones -.- The width is actually more than double the height.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum