MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me and Burt on the week end

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Me and Burt on the week end Empty Me and Burt on the week end Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Warning: this is very direct video footidge and doesnt care about viewers, So you control your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQR5Bf4ZJI

2Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:40 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

I have almost no idea what I just watched.

3Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

Thats wrong Neutral

4Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Yankee

Yankee

This makes perfect sense. The plot, the purpose, the turning points, they are all so logically constructed to fit this chronological order of events. The physics were even spot on. Not to mention the anatomy. The choice of setting just added to the suspense of the story. And the music, don't even get me started on the spectacular music, which acts as the atmospheric glue to the whole production. Truly a must-see video which will surely win awards.

Aside from all that: DAFUQ DID I JUST WATCH?!?

5Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

You watched what me and burt do on the Weakends o:<

6Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Godfrog wrote:You watched what me and burt do on the Weakends o:<
Guess which one is me Very Happy

7Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 am

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:

The one that got spanked in the beginning.

8Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:03 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

A man wearing bunny ears is driving a tractor rather quickly. He is pursued by two well-built, seemingly-gay, Germanic men wearing tight white undergarments, one of whom is, in fact, holding two wheels and is acting as a motorcycle for the other. As the man-bike passes the tractor, the tractor driver turns his tractor into a bipedal, rollerskating transformer, dropping a small unidentifiable creature behind to be run over by and damage the man-bike. The man-bike, damaged by the hopping rodent, collides with a fence. The men swap places while airborne, with the previously-riding fellow transforming into a Segway (Seggay), with the man who was, until recently, the motorbike, thereupon (but not before flashing a grin at the camera of course). The race continues! The bipedal transformer deals the Seggay a nasty blow, which clearly isn't cricket. In response, the rider of the Seggay pulls down his undergarment to expose a baby's head in place of his genitalia, which subsequently fires a purple energy projectile at the bad sport in front. The transformer is hit, and spirals off the road in a bundle of flames, only to leave a child parachuting in its place with motorised shoes! The Seggay is confused, and, as any confused pair of motorised homosexuals might, leap into the air and transform, in a flash of purple light might I add, into a spinning disc. This spinning disc 'drives' forward staggeringly quickly, therein crushing the motorised-shoe'd child and disappears into a sunset akin to that of Tellytubbies.

On another note, Now that I have watched the whole thing, WHAT THE UTTER FUCK WAS THAT, FROG ARE YOU MENTALLY INSANE!!! that is all.

9Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:

Dammit how did you know D:?

10Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:16 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

No Im not INsane *Eye turns around on its own as the other stares at you* I just dont like Transformers.. And they only come out during the weekends..

11Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:

Simple. He hits his head on the guard rail on the road. We all know you are a little... off because you hit your head. He then smiles into the camera, which of course makes sense. You like being the center of attention. When he pulls his pants down, he doesn't have a dick, he has a baby's head and the cumshot is purple and explosive... makes perfect sense. Besides, you would never wear nothing but a jockstrap. That would be too revealing, even for your standards.

12Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:

Simple. He hits his head on the guard rail on the road. We all know you are a little... off because you hit your head. He then smiles into the camera, which of course makes sense. You like being the center of attention. When he pulls his pants down, he doesn't have a dick, he has a baby's head and the cumshot is purple and explosive... makes perfect sense. Besides, you would never wear nothing but a jockstrap. That would be too revealing, even for your standards.

Damn! How do you know so much about me! D:? Are you stalking me again o:<?

13Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 am

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:Damn! How do you know so much about me! D:? Are you stalking me again o:<?

Not that I don't love quote-tunnels, but...

No, I simply read it on your profile. You are a very revealing person when it comes to talking about yourself.

14Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

But quote tunnels are the best D:

And which Profile Very Happy?

15Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 pm

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Facebook I guess.

16Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Yankee

Yankee

HoR_Mittyho wrote:Facebook I guess.

Nope.

Godfrog wrote:But quote tunnels are the best D:

The ones you didn't want me knowing about.

17Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

Nope.

Noooo! Not those ones! Mitty! Cover your eyes!

18Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

Nope.

Don't worry, he doesn't know where to look. He is not a HoRH after all. I have only given away your secrets to them.

I just had to watch the video again xD The song is stuck in my head... -.- Evil or Very Mad

19Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
Godfrog wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:

Nope.

Don't worry, he doesn't know where to look. He is not a HoRH after all. I have only given away your secrets to them.

I just had to watch the video again xD The song is stuck in my head... -.- Evil or Very Mad

Lmao Sorry Yankee!
But If you want to hear the music you can just come to my place and see the thing in real person Very Happy

20Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Yea... no. I have finally got it out of my head. I plan on keeping it that way.

21Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:23 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

But! You can watch me take down some transformers D:

22Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Yankee

Yankee

If you harm Optimus Prime in any way, you will have to answer to me and my Iron Man suit. I have read all the comics and watched the movies. I have gained enough knowledge to create my own suit with unlimited power. Twisted Evil

23Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

You think a man in a suit can beat me and Burt in a race?

24Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Yankee

Yankee

Godfrog wrote:You think a man in a suit can beat me and Burt in a race?

I would be at the finish line before you get spanked by Burt to speed up.

25Me and Burt on the week end Empty Re: Me and Burt on the week end Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:43 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Damn THats confident XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum