MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets Play a Little Game

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Lets Play a Little Game Empty Lets Play a Little Game Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Everyone is allowed to play

This little game will be testing your Imagination, Roleplaying, And of course. Prowless.
The game will work on a turn base, I will be your party leader for the start of this. Everytime we make camp and all the players go to sleep after they completleted a quest. Someone else can take party leader But they must ask.(I will assign if there is more than one person asking)[When becoming partyleader you gain new ablitlies to the Rp such as Ai]{You will learn out more as you play the game}

THe turns will go like this From top to bottom
Ai Turns
Player turn (Party leader controls on who goes first [he Can not move the ai from top rank])
We will be starting on the Planet Ginerious

Planet: Ginerious
Starting Land: Xeron
Starting City: Numaria
Starting Place: Numaria's Royal Jail Cell

The Races you can Choose: Human, Hound, Orc, Half Gaint, Elf, Dwarf, Lizzard, Wylfenne(A humaniod Wolf), Dragos(Humaniod Dragon), Halfling, ANd last but not least, a Zyrus(A floating Orb, that can take any humaniod form in its sight)

The formalities of your people (Eyes, skin, texture, appearance, Gender, and the colors they are)

All the players will start in rags, and know each other. and the way you know each other we will roll a dice and it will be based on how many players are playing, Each time before the dice is rolled we will pick a number. Here are the things we will be rolling for. (Each roll dwindles down because roles are taken)

Lovers (0 - Players){We will roll to see who are the lovers}[You will be able to pick who you love]
Haters (0 - Players){We will roll to see who are the Haters}[You will be able to pick who you Hate (Your allowed to be a racist basterd,) Stupid lizzards... Going to skin them all and use there skulls to play dodge ball with.]
The rest will be Neutal, You can choose how you want to know people unless you get assigned a hater or a lover, then you have to cleverly think of reasons to fit this role.

Now I will let people join, all the way till we have four players, Then you will have to wait till a check point to join in and if the partyhost allows you. Create your charector and post it here. Have any questions Pm Me, Steam message me. Or even make a Topic, and Ask me directly. I have nothing to hide.. But my soul <3

Over powered Players, will be Smited down and there charector Terminated. (This does not include Main line Story line, Nor, Head enemies)

Last edited by Godfrog on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total

2Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Race: Human

Skin color: Pale White

Name: Vanyr Silver-Shield

Hailed From: Silvaskr, a small village to the north, owned by a Nordic styled peoples

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5 foot 3

Facual Features: He has recieved a pernament scut through his left cheek, he has a straight nose and a jagged jaw line

Background: A former Huscarl from the north, he had once been a battle trained veteran, however now entering his older ages, this man is beginning to struggle to fight. He was imprisoned for going rogue and killing the lord he was supposed to defend, followed by starting a bandit camp. He is hardy and has meant to have had an execution for a decade now, however has been forgotten and left in his cell to rot.

Last edited by HoR_King_Hades on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

https://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

3Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Race: Dragos

Skin color: Black

Name: Zakerius

Hailed From: ??? (must Rp to find out)

Eye Color: Blue with spiral pupils

Height: 6 foot

Facual Features: The bottom sides of his head there, are 3 small horns. The top of his mask are spiked horns, and then his back of his head is plain Black Scales

His Tail: is about the size of his body, and has small horne nubs on each side of the ending of the tail

4Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Im a Human but will create my character later Razz
Eh Might as well make it now. Looks like we will be waiting a while anyways

5Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

hehe.... Im joining HoR... hehehe.... Anyway! Uhh.... Mmmmmmm... Wylfenne sounds good to me.

Race: Wylfenne

Skin colour: Dark Brown

Name: Lenara

Born: *unknown*

Colour of Eye: Hmm, Dark brown.

Height: 6ft 7in

Facial features: Her nose/mouth is slanted like a snout, Also her hair continues down her neck all the way down under the garments. (the roots)

Tail is about 3 ft 3 in.

Oh yea, I forgot about background...:She has a general habit of digging up freshly dug graves and eating the flesh from the corpses rather then killing Alive humans. Sadly though she was caught... And was sentenced to death through starvation in the cell's.

Look foward to Rping pplz

Last edited by HoR_Lord_Lava on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed Background :P)

6Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Have never forum roleplayed, but will give it a go regardless Razz

Name: Elryth.
Race: Elf.
Age: 127(please say if this is too high a number, I just thought it would fit an elf).
Skin: Pale.
Born: Ryn, a small elven fishing village located towards the south-east Xeron, on the borders of a lake.
Build: Tall and skinny (6'2"), with a quite muscular build.
Hair: Moderately long brown hair tucked behind the ears.
Eyes: Light blue.
Unusual features: Aside from the pointed ears typically associated with the elven kind, Elryth has a spiralling tribal-style tattoo on the middle of his neck, although he keeps this hidden by his hair.
Brief background description: Having lived in the quaint yet boring town of Ryn with little to do except hunt or fish, on his 120th birthday (considered young for one of his kind), Elryth left to explore the world. After exploring for several years Elryth came upon the city of Numaria, and entered a tavern to rest himself for the night. The last thing Elryth can remember before waking up in prison was drinking from a tankard of whiskey, and he now has no idea what crime (if any) he has committed in order to have ended up in jail.

7Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Dont worry, My lore covers just about every type of Elf,
And now that we got 2 people, We need two more before we can start. (seeing how Your King didnt say anything besides a human.. I cant really COunt Him)

8Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:45 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

Actually I updated that just after Lava posted his Razz

9Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Well then, We have four people, We can either wait for more, Or get this started. The choise is yours

10Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Godfrog wrote:Well then, We have four people, We can either wait for more, Or get this started. The choise is yours
I say get started Smile
The forum isn't active enough to find many more, but if more people do get active it would be good for them to join halfway through.

11Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:22 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Well before we can start, We need ot see if there will be any people loving or hating anyone. We will do Lovers first

There will be Lovers:
Random number (0,4) : 2

12Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:24 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Godfrog wrote:Well before we can start, We need ot see if there will be any people loving or hating anyone. We will do Lovers first

There will be Lovers: 2

Seeing how there is two lovers, We will all pick a number 1-4, Then We will roll again.
And repeat (just it will be 1-3)

My Number will be 3 it self.
(now we wait for everyone else to pick a number)

13Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

Not a clue how this works, but I'll go with number 2?

14Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

HoR_Mittyho wrote:Not a clue how this works, but I'll go with number 2?
You will see, Its just something that makes the game a little bit more interesting.
Actually I can tell you righ tnow
YOu know how in games, The companions to your heros always have side conversations? Well this assits in it.
Though Lovers shouldnt really be one >:\ But it is D:<

15Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:19 pm

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

numbero 1 Wink

16Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:22 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Numbers so far: 3, 2, 1, Which leaves the last person with 4. OUr first lover will be! Number!
Random number (1,4) : 1

17Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Hades, you get to choose who your person loves lmao
Seeing how we had 2 lovers, We have to pick a number once again I will pick 3 again (it will be 1-3)

18Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 am

HoR_Mittyho

HoR_Mittyho

I'll go for 2 again Cool

19Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Random number (1,3) : 2

20Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Well Mitty You won XD

Now time to do the Hate. Which leaves me, ANd the other person who signed up to play.. And hasnt said anything besides there charector thing..

There will be
Random number (0,2) : 2
Haters!

21Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Well.. We have 2 haters.. And 2 lovers.. WEll! (The person who are lovers can love any in the party, Same with haters, YOu just have to fit your role, So you can actually have nothing to do with the party)

Well now We can actually get started.

Because im party leader, The Turns will go in this order
Ai
Godfrog
Hades
Mitty
Lava

22Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Godfrog

Godfrog

Ai Turn
Numaria's Royal Jail Cell: A small room made for 4-6 people to stay in, As the companions were stripped of there weapons, and were left in there underwear, stuck in this Jail cell. The Bars of the Jail Cell it self look to be Black Iron, And there is no windows. A Guard, in brown leather, and a red cape stands out side.

Guard: *fixing his helmet as he whispers a small tune*
-End Ai Turn-

Zakerius: *starts to wake up from his sleep and sits up out of his bed, and looks around at his companoins*
-end turn- (hades is next)

23Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:52 am

HoR_Lord_Lava

HoR_Lord_Lava

Numero Quatre

24Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:08 am

HoR_King_Hades

HoR_King_Hades

*Vanyr was already awake... staring through the small barred window out into the open... to where he could be.*

Vanyr: Awoken by him? Gah. Just another changing of the guard I suspect.

25Lets Play a Little Game Empty Re: Lets Play a Little Game Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 am

Godfrog

Godfrog

Mitty your turn Then Lava's

Remember you can pass your turn if your charector is goign to do nothing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next