MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

MOVED TO: http://heroes-of-gaming.forumotion.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Activity

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Forum Activity on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 am


'Nuf sed.

View user profile

2 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am

*tumbleweed drifts past with Mittyho trapped inside screaming for help*

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

3 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:42 pm

I read absolutely everything, I just don't always comment on conversations like 'my sports are more hardcore than yours' or 'I drink more bad ass alcohol than you'. Razz


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

4 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 pm

xD

View user profile

5 Re: Forum Activity on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 am

@ Fus-Ro-YankSpank xD

And this screenshot functions as what?

This forum has only so many contributers. Except for the few attention-whore-topics certain people do, this forum is basicly a chat program between a handfull of people with the honor of being half-public to supposed to be "clan members that never organise or participate in any WRP what so ever". I'd call it cyberstalking but facebook is already priveledged to that.

@ Mittyho

Please child of prophesy D; tell us some moar descriptions of topics you so much dislike, that is really all we need , cause we really don't know ourselves how silly we look.
Really, you are just this close to admitting to be a creeper, luring at other people's chats, who on top of that thinks too highly of himself anyway to add to the conversation of the 1nt3rw3bn00bz?
And you laugh at our hobbies?
Nigga what?
xD



_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

6 Re: Forum Activity on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Lawrencius wrote:
@ Mittyho

Please child of prophesy D; tell us some moar descriptions of topics you so much dislike, that is really all we need , cause we really don't know ourselves how silly we look.
Really, you are just this close to admitting to be a creeper, luring at other people's chats, who on top of that thinks too highly of himself anyway to add to the conversation of the 1nt3rw3bn00bz?
And you laugh at our hobbies?
Nigga what?
xD

I don't particularly dislike any topics - with one or two exceptions - I just don't comment because I've got nothing to add or because they don't interest me personally. The only thing that makes you look silly is when you tlk lik dis 0r speek bout shit lik 'QQ' or watevas dwn in da 1nt3rw3bz h00d rite nw, but den u mix it wiv speekin propa wiv apostphees nd rite spellin. u ned 2 mke ur mind up. Cool

And I don't lure, honest. If anything, I leer, but I definitely don't lure. Very Happy


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

7 Re: Forum Activity on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:34 am

It functions as an excuse to write a topic, promoting the people who still get notifications to see it and come on to the forum. I don't think myself as a Mentalist, but it worked pretty damn well. Razz xD

View user profile

8 Re: Forum Activity on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:It functions as an excuse to write a topic, promoting the people who still get notifications to see it and come on to the forum. I don't think myself as a Mentalist, but it worked pretty damn well. Razz xD

Well nobody has returned, so it didn't really work! Razz

Talking about Mentalists, have you ever watched The Mentalist on TV? It's amazing.


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

9 Re: Forum Activity on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 am

HoR_Mittyho wrote:
HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:It functions as an excuse to write a topic, promoting the people who still get notifications to see it and come on to the forum. I don't think myself as a Mentalist, but it worked pretty damn well. Razz xD

Well nobody has returned, so it didn't really work! Razz

Talking about Mentalists, have you ever watched The Mentalist on TV? It's amazing.
I think it worked well. The people who were constant and then left for awhile are now back.

Of course I have seen it. Thinking out the episodes must be tedious work. xD

View user profile

10 Re: Forum Activity on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah, the writers are amazing. Very Happy


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

11 Re: Forum Activity on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:12 pm

HoR_Mittyho wrote:
Lawrencius wrote:
@ Mittyho

Please child of prophesy D; tell us some moar descriptions of topics you so much dislike, that is really all we need , cause we really don't know ourselves how silly we look.
Really, you are just this close to admitting to be a creeper, luring at other people's chats, who on top of that thinks too highly of himself anyway to add to the conversation of the 1nt3rw3bn00bz?
And you laugh at our hobbies?
Nigga what?
xD

I don't particularly dislike any topics - with one or two exceptions - I just don't comment because I've got nothing to add or because they don't interest me personally. The only thing that makes you look silly is when you tlk lik dis 0r speek bout shit lik 'QQ' or watevas dwn in da 1nt3rw3bz h00d rite nw, but den u mix it wiv speekin propa wiv apostphees nd rite spellin. u ned 2 mke ur mind up. Cool

And I don't lure, honest. If anything, I leer, but I definitely don't lure. Very Happy


CHUUT CHUUT, hurry, chop chop, failtrain is departing in 3 minutes, take a seat next to hades, off to the Learn-how-to-troll-summmercamp for you.


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

12 Re: Forum Activity on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Lawrencius wrote:CHUUT CHUUT, hurry, chop chop, failtrain is departing in 3 minutes, take a seat next to hades, off to the Learn-how-to-troll-summmercamp for you.

Yay, a characteristically hilarious reply which so often graces our forum. Rolling Eyes

I don't think I need to visit any form of summercamp designed to teach me how to troll on the internet, although I appreciate your concern. Perhaps you could teach me? Perhaps not, actually, because otherwise the structure of my replies would contain the following:

*sexual joke to conjure hilarity*
*intentionally misspelt word for added humour*
*swearing or swearing acronyms such as 'gtfo' or 'wtf' in order to display how valiant my keyboard skills are*
*internet cliché, such as QQ, to demonstrate to my fellow forum users that i am aware of popular internet culture*
*being disrespectful/directly insulting somebody, because i need people to be aware that i think of myself as a troll, and thus i should be considered hardcore and to be the epitome of wit*
*slang term, for example "nigga", to demonstrate that my levels of brilliance are unparalleled*

How am I doing?

The word troll is too often thrown about these days. If someone is trolling successfully, nobody should realise they are a troll - this can be done either by acting stupid (or stubbornly opinionated) or by having veiled sarcasm/irony in what you write. If you think of yourself as a successful troll, you are either completely wrong (how unusual) or the requirements of what marks a successful troll have fallen dramatically. Perhaps you need to revise your opinion of yourself. Cool



Last edited by HoR_Mittyho on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

13 Re: Forum Activity on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Internet people troll now?

SINCE WHEN?!?

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

14 Re: Forum Activity on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

HoR_Mittyho wrote:
xD just had to tribute that Razz

View user profile

15 Re: Forum Activity on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 pm

HoR_King_Hades wrote:Internet people troll now?

SINCE WHEN?!?

View user profile

16 Re: Forum Activity on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Worst. Rage. Meme. Ever.

View user profile http://hor-roleplayers.forumotion.com

17 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:15 am

I like how this egocentric dumbass with the overly used "joker from dark knight" in his avatar, as if he's the only motherfucker on the planet who saw the movie and likes this character, is sitting there on his unreachable cyberspace throne looking down upon humble me with his autistic, poor in sarcasm, pretentious little shit personality, thinks he's a fucking badass and tells me "how poor" my shit is.

Good that you & your niort pall are gays , so you can't breed other morons like you 11


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

18 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:52 am

Lawrencius wrote:I like how this egocentric dumbass with the overly used "joker from dark knight" in his avatar, as if he's the only motherfucker on the planet who saw the movie and likes this character, is sitting there on his unreachable cyberspace throne looking down upon humble me with his autistic, poor in sarcasm, pretentious little shit personality, thinks he's a fucking badass and tells me "how poor" my shit is.

Please don't refer to me as a 'dumbass' - it's very embarrassing when you then make the mistake of saying 'overly used' rather than the proper term 'over used'. Also, when you insult me for using the Joker as my avatar you also insult Yankee for using the Joker as his avatar, which almost doubles the level of embarrassment I feel for the mediocrity of your reply. Despite this embarrassment, I am thankful that you recognised the fact that I am sitting upon the cyberspace throne, and that it is unreachable. Despite this, I admit that I'm incredibly happy that you now recognise me as your rightful king and lord, peasant child.

I'm not sure who you're quoting when you say "how poor", because I certainly didn't say that. May I suggest that you may be in part delusional?

Good that you & your niort pall are gays , so you can't breed other morons like you 11

Again, I'm not sure whether or not Niort is indeed a homosexual, but the the word 'gay' still fails to insult me in the slightest. I expect the word 'gay' to be used in a derogatory manner by someone around the age of 14, so it's somewhat sad that you has to resort to such measures.

Please stop insulting me Lawrenicus, I am actually very very upset by all the nasty things you have said to me. You are such a good troll, and I have realised that in reality you must be the intelligent and witty person you assume yourself to be. Please just stop now, before you make me cry Sad

I await your riveting reply. Smile


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

19 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 am

HoR_Mittyho wrote:Also, when you insult me for using the Joker as my avatar you also insult Yankee for using the Joker as his avatar, which almost doubles the level of embarrassment I feel for the mediocrity of your reply.
Hey hey hey. I am using Gandalf as my avatar because I am never late nor early, I log onto AoM and the forum precisely when I need to. 11

You use the Heath Ledger Joker on UCA to publish the fact that you are a troll on there. I took the Jack Nicholson Joker because he is the more revised, careful-planning troll and of course because I am better than you at trolling when I choose to be. Wink

(Yes, I am saying the Jack Nicholson Joker was better. Let the argument begin.)

View user profile

20 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:16 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:
You use the Heath Ledger Joker on UCA to publish the fact that you are a troll on there. I took the Jack Nicholson Joker because he is the more revised, careful-planning troll and of course because I am better than you at trolling when I choose to be. Wink

(Yes, I am saying the Jack Nicholson Joker was better. Let the argument begin.)

Well, only one of them has a huge cult following Cool

As for the superior trolling, I make no comment - I dislike that word! Razz


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

21 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Please don't refer to me as a 'dumbass' - it's very embarrassing when you then make the mistake of saying 'overly used' rather than the proper term 'over used'.
First, yeah you really have such big cojones for going language nazi on me on le 1nt3rw3b !11

Second, !! shocking news -> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=overly%20used <- click and earn totally nothing but another internet devoted braincell !!

speaking of "over used" though, I recall it being one word namely "overused". But surely Your Excellency knew this.

Also, when you insult me for using the Joker as my avatar you also insult Yankee for using the Joker as his avatar, which almost doubles the level of embarrassment I feel for the mediocrity of your reply.

This poor wretch didn't realise there was a deep and spirutual reasoning underlying such a glorious avatar, such avatar that is never, in any instance possible, misused by people who weep and moan about the awesomeness of Heath Ledger and the sadness of his very natural death. As they have known Mr. Ledger personally for many years and seen every single movie of his.

The humble peasantry of HoR doesn't walk amongst the elites and are only affiliated to you marvels of mankind to pluck out potatoes and leeks from the vast fields surrounding the impenetrable castles and keeps. (Or is it? Rumour has it that M'lord fancies penetration from behind in the late evenings, ho ho).

Thus for us scoundrels and mongrels who are allowed to plough the fields, it is only a most naughty, naughty dream to imagine how it would be to sit amongst the exalted of the cyberspace and discuss topics of great value on important websites such as UCA. Oh if I could only participate to throw my humble 4 cent of farmer's daily wager into these braintanks of human society to inflict good and only good amongst the universe and beyond.

Oh and insult Yankee? Nice attempt to poke fires where there are none. This is the best thing you could come up with?

I'm not sure who you're quoting when you say "how poor", because I certainly didn't say that. May I suggest that you may be in part delusional?

This vegetable picker did not know His Majesty was also a studied scholar and owned a doctorate of psychology! Ofcourse I was referring to my other self instead of His Highness since I am not only delusional, I also have Dissociative Identity Disorder, Schizofrenia and some other personality and perception disabilities which they'll yet have to find a name for, probably around 2055.

Nonetheless I found you typing "embarrassment" and "despite this" quite often in a row. Are we running out of arrogant vocabulary? Perhaps Your Excellency would want me to order a young promising poetry student to his quarters in the evening to.. study some more?

Please stop insulting me Lawrenicus, I am actually very very upset by all the nasty things you have said to me. You are such a good troll, and I have realised that in reality you must be the intelligent and witty person you assume yourself to be. Please just stop now, before you make me cry Sad
I made a reply for Royal Excretion like this, it was:
' thinks he's a fucking badass '

You mistake people for all answering to this "UCA rednecks and spoiled kid" stereotype you imagined up. Such children that make walking ainisis out of themselves just by talking, so you can think you are something different by swinging your Imperial Schlong around and think you pwn'd some n00bz because you offend them and don't use swear words.

Phfht every person with a spine knows idiots that never raise their voice and talk as if they frown upon local dialect that they shit pretence and are nothing but backstabbers that never learned to do anything fair since they don't have the manly shoulders to tackle problems.


_________________

~ HoR_Mouwsey / Pitchdark
I mainly do supremacy & WRP games.

Pump that shit, Masked Mays xD
View user profile

22 Re: Forum Activity on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:58 pm

le 1nt3rw3b !11
I think I have in part already addressed this manner of typing, but it seems like I need to reiterate my points. I understand that some people find the word 'le' to be immensely humorous, but it really isn't. It's just a petty cliché that people use to identify themselves as somebody who has a vague grasp of internet slang and popular culture. It really isn't necessary here Lawrenicus - you don't need to persistently bombard me with words such as '1nt3rw3b', as I understand that you have a grasp of internet-coined lexemes.

Second, !! shocking news -> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=overly%20used <- click and earn totally nothing but another internet devoted braincell !!
Alas, an urban dictionary entry. I didn't realise that there was such a respected literary authority that had approved of the term overly used. Please note that the same page you linked me to also spelt "excited" as "exited". Perhaps this page is not quite so flawless as you originally assumed?

This poor wretch didn't realise there was a deep and spirutual reasoning underlying such a glorious avatar, such avatar that is never, in any instance possible, misused by people who weep and moan about the awesomeness of Heath Ledger and the sadness of his very natural death. As they have known Mr. Ledger personally for many years and seen every single movie of his.
Again, I'm not sure what point of mine you're responding to here. I never claimed there was a deep or 'spirutual' (again, I will guess you meant spiritual) connotation of the Joker image. The only person that delved deeper into the use of the Joker as an avatar was Yankee. Did you not realise that where there was a large gap, that was actually my reply ending and Yankees beginning? Perhaps on top of your disillusionment you now have a sight impediment. The avatar is used in no way as a tribute to Heath Ledger - I know almost nothing about him whatsoever. It was intended as an acknowledgement of my fondness of the Joker, nothing else. I do however love your avatar. I have never before seen someone use an image of something ugly as their avatar - it is absolutely fantastic, and in no way an unoriginal ploy that people use to demonstrate how hardcore they are.

(Or is it? Rumour has it that M'lord fancies penetration from behind in the late evenings, ho ho).
Sigh, another attempt to insult me with sexual humour and implications of my being a homosexual. It does not insult me in the slightest, so please drop your homophobic attempts at saddening me before you humiliate and degrade yourself further.

sit amongst the exalted of the cyberspace and discuss topics of great value on important websites such as UCA
Yes, I have seen your comments regarding the UCA and realise that your exclusion makes you immensely irritated. I have however never said anything about the UCA in any of my replies on this topic. In fact, the only person to have mentioned it (twice) is yourself. I think this reflects poorly upon how saddened you truly are about your exclusion. I will take pity upon you and tell you that you can indeed register on the UCA if you ever wanted to. Hades (or was it Yankee? I can't remember) mentioned when you first complained that it would be fine for you to register as an ambassador of HoR, but obviously you have failed to read said reply or failed to grasp what it means. How unfortunate.

Oh and insult Yankee? Nice attempt to poke fires where there are none. This is the best thing you could come up with?
To extend the metaphor, I'm attempting to poke no fires whatsoever, and am standing at a safe distance from anything even mildly flammable. I mentioned Yankee because he himself has the Joker as his avatar on the UCA, meaning that any criticism of using it as an avatar also affects him. I had hoped you would understand my meaning, but clearly things must be spelt out for you to comprehend them.

This vegetable picker did not know His Majesty was also a studied scholar and owned a doctorate of psychology! Ofcourse I was referring to my other self instead of His Highness since I am not only delusional, I also have Dissociative Identity Disorder, Schizofrenia and some other personality and perception disabilities which they'll yet have to find a name for, probably around 2055.
I have nothing to add to this rant other than the correct spelling of "Schizophrenia".

Nonetheless I found you typing "embarrassment" and "despite this" quite often in a row. Are we running out of arrogant vocabulary? Perhaps Your Excellency would want me to order a young promising poetry student to his quarters in the evening to.. study some more?
I used the word embarrassment three times in order to highlight how cringe-worthy elements of your reply were, not because of a lack of lexical dexterity. You have however picked me up on the "despite this" repetition. I apologise for repeating that phrase; I did not even realise I did it! I am however glad that you managed to pick up one single mistake in everything I wrote. It would have been awkward if you didn't manage to critique me on even one point. As for a promising poetry student, I do not require further assistance, although I thank you for your thoughtfulness in this matter.

You mistake people for all answering to this "UCA rednecks and spoiled kid" stereotype you imagined up. Such children that make walking ainisis out of themselves just by talking, so you can think you are something different by swinging your Imperial Schlong around and think you pwn'd some n00bz because you offend them and don't use swear words.
You once again made a reference to the UCA. Wow. You must be very upset by your exclusion if you have to keep bringing it up. I have never encountered people that have made 'walking ainisis' out of themselves, largely because I'm not sure 'ainisis' is even a proper word. May I suggest that you mean 'anuses'? Each one of your replies are like a code I need to decrypt before understanding what each hideously misspelt word is actually supposed to be. 'Imperial Schlong' is another sexual comment that you have made: again, I have addressed this. It is a crude manner of trying to be funny or insulting, which unfortunately isn't either. I implore you to stop. "pwn'd some n00bz" is another example of how you type in such a clichéd manner. It may have been funny a few years ago when said argot wasn't understood or widespread, but now it is just old and boring. Again, I implore you to stop. Did I offend anyone without using swear words? That must make me a very bad internet user - next time I should fill my reply with swear words in order to fulfil my aim of portraying myself as some form of hardcore internet browser.


Phfht every person with a spine knows idiots that never raise their voice and talk as if they frown upon local dialect that they shit pretence and are nothing but backstabbers that never learned to do anything fair since they don't have the manly shoulders to tackle problems.
Indeed. Anybody that has never raised their voice is undeniable an idiot. Take for example somebody that was born mute - they must be an idiot, because they have never raised their voice. Your logic is infallibly wise. Once more you have left me dumbfounded by your use of the word 'backstabber'. To my knowledge I haven't stabbed anybody in the back, either literally or metaphorically. Perhaps you would elaborate on this point? It is one of the few statements I was unable to decrypt. I do not have the 'manly shoulders to tackle problems'? Firstly, I don't know how you have deduced that my shoulders are not manly (I detect a flavouring of the classic 'I could beat you up irl' argument), but I will inform you that I do not require manly shoulders to solve problems. Perhaps they would come in use if some local fields needed to be ploughing, but fortunately that job is not done by me. They would also be useful if I was about to fight someone, but again that isn't a problem I regularly face. pirat

Thank you once more for the entertaining reply Lawrenicus. They provide me much entertainment, and decoding some of the utter nonsense you write is a source of mental exercise for me, which I am pleased with. Moreover, I am exulted that you have decided to quote me more often. I see that you are in fact learning something, for which I am glad; there may still be hope for you!

Please reply soon.


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

23 Re: Forum Activity on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:10 am

I like how my name keeps popping up in your arguments like I'm some point that needs to be argued about. 11

No seriously, there is a reason I don't use the JN Joker on here, mainly because I don't need to assert my trolling abilities on this website. I just speak my mind, maybe if I put a picture of Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory", it would make more sense. Wink

If I can comment as an outside observer here:

Mitty, you are insulting someone about grammatical errors who actually stated...

-hold on, being kissed by my GF-

...Anyway! xD ... who actually stated why he writes like that. I expected you to read the details of the comments a little better. Razz

Zwet, you are trying to insult a Brit. 'nuf sed. 11111111

View user profile

24 Re: Forum Activity on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 am

I'm English...

View user profile

25 Re: Forum Activity on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:24 am

HoRC_Lord_Yankee wrote:I like how my name keeps popping up in your arguments like I'm some point that needs to be argued about. 11
Only about the Joker thing, I just thought it was funny that he inadvertently criticised you at the same time as me. I honestly just use the Joker as my avatar because I like the character, not for any other reaons Razz

As for his grammar, it's usually fine except the spelling mistakes (although even these are rare). The only thing that irritates me is the constant clichéd 'n00bz', '1nt3rw3bz' or 'QQ' and various other uses of internet slang. At one point typing in that manner was rare and so I could understand people finding it funny, but now it's just boring. Crying or Very sad

I don't get the Brit joke, probably because I am a Brit, but even so I agree that it's futile to attempt to insult me Rolling Eyes


_________________
Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. Legion, Mass Effect series.
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum